At what point does one give up hope?

Rockwell75
Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
I've been on an obsessive quest to finish Okoye during her last month in Latest.  Unfortunately of my last 18 5* pulls 17 of them have been Wasp while my Okoye still sits at 12 (not a single BH in that time either).  Do I keep pulling right do the end or should I take the hint and save my CP to try my luck at Cable?  Thoughts?

Comments

• Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Keep pulling.  But even if you don’t get it, it’s not the end of the world.  She’ll eventually get a 4* feeder, you could get a BH, she could show up in a special store, you could buy one for 250 CP next time she’s essential, or you could pull classics.  
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    She does have a feeder-- Shuri.  12 more champ levels will do it for me...still I don't want to wait that long :p
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I say keep pulling. We know Okoye is good. We don't know if Cable will be. And if Cable is good, Okoye will still be good too.
  • Magipink
    Magipink Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    2 weeks ago i opened 50 latests. My Wasp was at 6, Okoye was 4/2/4 and Shuri level 299 - 1 cover from Okoye"s 3rd yellow.
    After 5 draws I already had the yellow from Shuri and a red from a BH. so only 1 non red in 45 draws was expectable. WROOOOONG: I end with 7 Wasp (12 covers + 1 dupe) and a Loki.

So I chose to open as much latest as i need. I end to get 2 Okoye but guess what? 2 red dupes aaarg! And of course I had 2 more Wasp so I was able to champ her Maaan!

Out of ressources no choice but to let it doxn.

Today, back to 12 LT  and 400 cp; it was time to start again.3 LT opened : Drax 302, Nightcrawler 315 and ... black Okoye. Yeah man! 15th 5* champed, more than half.

So : go boy, go!
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm still going for it.

Okoye is 2/1/8, Wasp at like 5/4/3 (12/13, at least), my last dozen or so 5* LT pulls have been Wasp or a red Okoye (the one color I don't need). No BH in that timeframe either.

Won't hit a home run at this rate, but there's still a chance that I can get her close enough that with a Shuri feeder I can almost get her champed, and then the odds of finishing her from there won't look quite as daunting.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    I wish my Okoye was sat at 12 covers. Sadly, she's sat at 8. 

I want some of the OPs hope! 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled my 13th Okoye today!  FInally, on her last full day in latest.
    Yaaaaaaaay! I knew you could do it 8D