Anniversary Rewards....LOL

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
Did anybody see what the rewards were for the Annniversry Season?   For 1st place for the season you get a TASKMASTER SUPPORT!!!!!   This is so very exciting.  

One question, in SL9 this is listed as a 5* Support.  No other infinity stone supports were a 5* so why is this one?  Why is this special?  

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    cause it's the anniversary?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably taskmaster is the only one who can use support in PvP. That's why they made it  Rank 5 for him.

Anyway, what are your ideal anniversary season placement rewards? I think taskmaster support disappointed you a lot.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    So some max-champ-5-star player will get a support for a limited 4-star character they'll never use. Wee.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    You’re clearly forgetting that supports are now the end all, be all, thing that everyone wants to chase. 

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't see an issue myself. Rewards looks pretty damn good to me. Doesn't matter what support is the top reward, it will never be mine anyway. If you are a top 1 player well then it's a decent reward too considering what top people are spending to get the best supports anyway.

There's a player with multiple max leveled 4 and 5* supports that must be spending a fortune to chase them. This is a much cheaper option should he desire to get it.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tony_Foot said:
    There's a player with multiple max leveled 4 and 5* supports that must be spending a fortune to chase them. This is a much cheaper option should he desire to get it.
    What I dont get is, if you are that rich, why are you wasting your life playing MPQ? You could be buying yachts. Or helicopters! 
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    i stopped being excited when I realized taskmaster is limited and being forced to level a new, low tier 4* i will never use.

so..  double iso for me. 
    thx again D3. never disappointed in your ability to mess up. 
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    ***Mod Mode: ON***

Please keep the thread on topic. Thank you.

***Mod Mode: OFF***
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    First place gets you the Taskmaster support, 5 Heroic 10 Packs, 25 CP, 4000 Red iso, 8250 Iso, 150 HP and an Anniversary token.  That sounds like a pretty solid 1st place prize to me.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Had this crazy hope that they would use the Anniversary Season progression and Anniversary Shield Sim progression to give more Taskmaster covers. Ah well. I just hope we don't have to wait until this time next year for more, and they at least do something like Webbed Wonder where we can get a cover drop. I don't see them letting up on Dino covers for Anniversary in order to give us more Taskmaster. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe Taskmaster will be in the new alliance event later this month? Wait and see - the anniversary celebration will be going on all month, I'm guessing there'll still be some nice prizes for us out there.