Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#161: Slippery Robots

XaOs72XaOs72 Posts: 154 Tile Toppler
* D3Go at NYCC
* MPQ5th Anniversary Celebration  
* Taskmaster! (this character will break Ian)

Comments

• JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 5
    Hah. Just got the support group joke. 

I use the Kimoyo beads with 4* Gamora, but I’m sure they’d be pretty great on Iceman as well. They’re one of my few 3* supports.

Oh. Sentinel seems to me to be a pretty clear winner.
  • bigsmoothbigsmooth Posts: 360 Mover and Shaker
    I've got the Kimoyo Beads on Jessica Jones.
    • It increases her blue match damage, and you have a great chance of getting bonus blue AP during the match since she is very likely to tank blue.
    • The critical multiplier is great for any 5*; JJ becomes even more devastating with America Chavez. 
    • She also makes strike tiles which can get buffed by the support.
    • The yellow AP doesn't help her, but it can help some common teammates (Thor, Okoye, IM40, etc)
    Also, a Sentinel would make unagi out of the Eel pretty quick. The Sentinel could simply fly into the air and rain down energy blasts.