Anniversary Event - Lightning Rounds

madsalad
madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
Since the Anniversary Event is looming, I thought this would be a great time to remind Demi/D3 ( @Brigby ) that they need to actually TURN ON Double Iso for Lightning Rounds during the Anniversary Event, and not forget them for the 3rd year in a row.

Let's make the 5th anniversary a great one!

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good point and good reminder. 
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Too late
  • madsalad
    fmftint said:
    Too late

I didn't want to do it too early and have it forgotten about.  I figured they have 3 days to get it together if not already set to double iso.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    just a heads up.  We may not get double iso lrs tommorrow.  On the schedule, it looks like Doublie iso lrs start on 10/16 not 10/2

• madsalad
    Phumade said:
    just a heads up.  We may not get double iso lrs tommorrow.  On the schedule, it looks like Doublie iso lrs start on 10/16 not 10/2

Not 10/9?  Sounds like they are doing it after the celebration again.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    First event (Devil Dino) is Oct-4, so it should be any lightning round after that date I believe?
    That is of course assuming they actually turn on double ISO for Lighting Rounds.

It's too bad they didn't also enable double RISO for all events but oh well.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lightning rounds are not considered part of the Anniversary event so no double ISO. (Brigby mentionned this in another thread)
  • Markot
    Markot Posts: 86 Match Maker
    sinnerjfl said:
    Lightning rounds are not considered part of the Anniversary event so no double ISO. (Brigby mentionned this in another thread)
    But if you look at anniversary description page, there is:

Villainous Lightning Rounds
    • Start: 10/16 1pm EST
    • Ends: 10/18 1pm EST
    • Double Iso-8
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    with the 11am EST Lightning Round, the victory bonus is doubled! and that's it...
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Til next week.