The Hood and Magneto are in disguise

JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
This was more than just a visual glitch, but I'm not posting it as a Bug because I don't see any reliable way of recreating it. It was more amusing than anything else.

I say it was more than just a visual glitch because I could not replay this mission with the game in this state. The Replay Mission button did not work. But I was able to back out of this screen, and when I tapped the node again it reloaded with The Hood and Magneto back to their usual selves, and then I was able to do my fourth clear. Yes, it cost me a few seconds, but I'm not competing for T10 so I didn't mind.

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've seen a similar bug as well.  I finished my 4th pass on open.  I usualy double check the node before moving on.  This time I noticed that the timer hadn't started and the counter red 4/4 and it was showing full points on a 5th attempt.

I didn't try to play the node,  I backed out for a second and went back in to reverify and it looks like it got synced correctly.

I have the screen shot is thats actually important for QA to actually look at these issues
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now we know what CMags looks like under that helmet! :P