Stealth Quality of Life Update

JHawkInc
JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
Pick a champed character. Hit the Train button. Pick a power that isn't maxed, and hit "Upgrade." It shows the powers you can downgrade, and lets you look them over before picking one by hitting the "Downgrade" button.

But now there's a new button under that with a question mark, that shows the text as if you had downgraded the power, allowing you to toggle back and forth with the question mark button in order to see the differences before you pick.

That's new, right? It's small enough I may have missed it, but I'm pretty sure it's new.

Regardless, the tiny shortcuts like this that make life easier are always appreciated. (now we just need an easy way to go into our Supports and see which ones are equipped, and to whom, and to be able to equip them from there, instead of only being able to do it from the roster screens)

Comments

• BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    it's been there for almost 2 years :disappointed:
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    typical mpq player state. desperate for those small, yet seemingly impossible changes .. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    You know what the worst part is? I went looking, to see if I could find evidence of it, or screenshots, or videos, trying to look for a before/after, to see if I could determine when it changed, and I could find NO photo/video of that page anywhere. It's so "not a big deal" that I can't even find proof that the page exists, much less that it's changed recently (or at all, ever).

Lots of screenshots of the page before, where you pick a power to upgrade, no screenshots of the page I'm talking about, where you pick a power to downgrade instead. And I can't get pictures off of my Kindle so I can upload one and at least point out exactly what I'm talking about.

All I know is that there's a button I've never seen before, and it's weirding me out a little, lol.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    You know what the worst part is? I went looking, to see if I could find evidence of it, or screenshots, or videos, trying to look for a before/after, to see if I could determine when it changed, and I could find NO photo/video of that page anywhere. It's so "not a big deal" that I can't even find proof that the page exists, much less that it's changed recently (or at all, ever).

Lots of screenshots of the page before, where you pick a power to upgrade, no screenshots of the page I'm talking about, where you pick a power to downgrade instead. And I can't get pictures off of my Kindle so I can upload one and at least point out exactly what I'm talking about.

All I know is that there's a button I've never seen before, and it's weirding me out a little, lol.
    Hold down the volume down button and power at the same time on your Kindle to screencap it. Then, if you're posting from your Kindle, upload the pic to an image hosting site. If you're not then just send an email to yourself with the pic attached from your Kindle, open the email on your main device and then upload it to an image hosting site and then post that image code here.
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    JHawkInc said:

From the patch notes from 2 years ago:

- Power Shift screen: A button now displays below the ‘Drop Power Level’ button allowing you to see a description of the previous power level.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/47786/patch-notes-r105-07-18-16/p1
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looking at it now I never even noticed the question mark because it blends in too much with its light blue background. It needs a stronger black drop shadow so that it stands out more.