XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
* New Support: Lockheed
* Marvel Rising Celebration  
* R162

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    1) For future reference, my name is pronounced T-D-J-Author (yes, 'Deja' is pronounced DJ) 2) The ONLY people who believe BRISCO COUNTY JR. lasted two seasons are you guys; The show *did* have two sorta distinctive 'phases' during its 27 episodes, however--the first half of the season was a fairly tightly-knit story involving a science fiction device called The Orb, while the second showed Brisco and Lord Bowler serving as agents for the President. But the series was a one season wonder, fellas...sorry. Here's the wikipedia entry, which back me up and gives more information on the show's development, run and cancellation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Brisco_County,_Jr. Don't mess with me when it comes to culty television and movies, guys. This is where I mark my territory. 3) While the connection of 'Annie Get Your Gun' to Taskmaster is expertly explained by another player elsewhere, I was stumped. I was sure it wasn't Elsa Bloodstone, who is the only Marvel character who uses guns.....