H4H offers on 12 covers....

randomhero1090
randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
Still a thing?  I swear I left one on the vine after the saved feature was put into place and I got an offer.  But that was several weeks ago.  Looking to get one to finish of C&D :smiley:

Just curious if anyone got one recently.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I keep waiting for a yellow Lumbercap to show up in my HfH as I've had him at 5/5/2 for months... but no joy.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Still a thing?  I swear I left one on the vine after the saved feature was put into place and I got an offer.  But that was several weeks ago.  Looking to get one to finish of C&D :smiley:

Just curious if anyone got one recently.
    I don’t think it is.. I’ve purposely not saved covers til the last day to see if the H4H 12 cover deal would trigger.. but I didn’t have to waste any covers so I think it’s a fair trade
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems a fair trade-off in the end. It was a nice if not mysterious thing when it lasted, I will miss the threads where we tried to figure out what triggered it (unless of course the rules have just changed....?!?!?) 
  • randomhero1090
    Yeah, it's a debate right now.  4/5 saved with 1 on the vine.  C&D boosted next week.  Love to run him with Carol.  But he's also a 5/2/5 build so would gen a ton of black and still have a solid heal.
  • Bleh5
    Bleh5 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    I've gotten, and used, the offer twice since saved covers came into existence. I made sure to NOT save the cover hoping the offer would come up for 3600 HP) and it did. 
  • randomhero1090
    Bleh5 said:
    I've gotten, and used, the offer twice since saved covers came into existence. I made sure to NOT save the cover hoping the offer would come up for 3600 HP) and it did.
    Ok then there is some hope! I swear I got it once before in the "post-save" era. Just don't remember the timing.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Some kind of HFH is still there. My Coulson is 5/5/0 and I’ve been offered to buy a Blue several times.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, I got one offer after the saved covers feature as well: A purple Nick Fury, for my 5/5/2 Nick Fury who had one cover dying on the vine. I left him to almost 1 day left on the vine since I was on vacation for a while. When I came back I saved the cover from the vine and realised HfH was offering me the purple that I was missing. Didn't take it though, because I knew the missing purple was coming up in Resupply so there was no point. Also, it's Nick Fury.

Haven't gotten an offer since; my 5/2/5 America who I purposefully left an unsaved cover on the vine for didn't get one. Saved the cover around 5 days left without getting an offer for her.
  • randomhero1090
    Seems to be quite the mixed bag.  Hate to spend 5:1 for that final cover if I can just buy the final cover HP.  Ugh.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems to be quite the mixed bag.  Hate to spend 5:1 for that final cover if I can just buy the final cover HP.  Ugh.
    There's no real need to do the 5:1 trade now that we can save up to 100 covers. Sooner or later you will get that final cover anyway. Of course, that assumes you are not in a rush to champ the character in question, that may not Always be the case.
  • randomhero1090
    Quebbster said:
    There's no real need to do the 5:1 trade now that we can save up to 100 covers. Sooner or later you will get that final cover anyway. Of course, that assumes you are not in a rush to champ the character in question, that may not Always be the case.
    C&D.  Boosted for this week.  Carol boosted.  Carol PVP.  Lots of reasons to champ him.  Hate to dump iso on him at 5/2/5 then sit there for god knows how long.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    C&D.  Boosted for this week.  Carol boosted.  Carol PVP.  Lots of reasons to champ him.  Hate to dump iso on him at 5/2/5 then sit there for god knows how long.

I can see that, but why are you dissing Dagger?
  • randomhero1090
    Quebbster said:
    Quebbster said:

I can see that, but why are you dissing Dagger?
    Yeah... that's bad on my part!
  • Acemontiero
    Acemontiero Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    My newly 0/5/5 4-star Black Panther just got me a h4h offer for yellow. Seems like it's working... But I'm willing to wait for yellow covers to come to me naturally instead of paying 3600 hp right before Anniversary time... 
  • randomhero1090
    Sorry didn’t update sooner...

Got the H4H offer about 2 days ago.  So it does work.  Left a dupe cover on the vine.