On what date is Okoye set to leave latest?

Rockwell75
Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
I'm still holding on to the hope of finishing her while she's in latest.

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 weeks from monday.

• Rockwell75
    jredd said:
    2 weeks from monday.
    Right on... *remains cautiously optimistic*
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    We can do it, brother. I've got 1 cover to get and I'm optimistic.

And failing that Shuri's my bonus hero until she hits level 300 =P
  • Rockwell75

That's the spirit!  Shuri will be my savior too if I don't manage to pull an Okoye in the next 2 weeks. 
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    It will be specifically the data push on Monday two weeks from now - so roughly 10:30 EDT.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards

That's the spirit!  Shuri will be my savior too if I don't manage to pull an Okoye in the next 2 weeks. 
    I want Shuri to be my savior as well, but I need about 61 covers before she really helps.  My 0/5/5 Okoye is sad, but still pulling when I can in hopes of a random black.  Just one.  Shuri's at 279, so about to get my first black, which is something
  • GrimSkald

I want Shuri to be my savior as well, but I need about 61 covers before she really helps.  My 0/5/5 Okoye is sad, but still pulling when I can in hopes of a random black.  Just one.  Shuri's at 279, so about to get my first black, which is something
    I hoarded through most of the last set (finished my Cap and then some when trying to cover and get a few levels on JJ.)  When I broke my hoard I pulled 7 extra red (she was at, like 3/4/5 at the end of that, I think.)  I did cover her without having to "cash in" on any of the saved covers - the only advice I would have is keep plugging.  You can always BH her - the saved covers feature are a godsend for this sort of thing.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Ugh, the amount of 5* covers I sold before saved covers simply because they maxed out a power too quickly. Makes me feel ill thinking about it.
  • Rockwell75
    edited September 2018
    I just pulled another Wasp.  That's 13 of the 14 5s I've pulled this month (got a Loki the other day).  What on earth do I have to do to get this game to let me pull a single Okoye before she leaves latest?  Is it worth complaining to customer support about this? 
  • GrimSkald
    Ugh, the amount of 5* covers I sold before saved covers simply because they maxed out a power too quickly. Makes me feel ill thinking about it.

I tracked that!  For me, it was five- 2 Doc Ock (who still isn't fully covered, he's at 5/2/4, but that's kind of a whatever,) 1 Cap (the old cap, his yellow from the Daily Deal, he's at 5/4/3 thanks to Peggy and I have one saved yellow due to her,) 1 Phoenix (she's covered now,) and 1 Silver Surfer (likewise.)

5 isn't a lot, to be fair, though it does sting when you have only two or three 5* characters, like it did when I got that SS.  I'm very happy they put in the Saved Covers system.

• Dragon_Nexus
    I definitely sold way more than that, I'm sure. I think I chucked a few OMLs when I got him to 13 covers and knew I wouldn't get the ISO in time to champ him.

On the plus side, I got a bonus Okoye with a Loki cover tonight, so she's now at 13 covers!
    I'm stuck whether to keep her as a bonus to try to grab some more levels, or to switch over to JJ to maybe finally get her champed.

I'm also stuck on whether I want to open legendaries when Okoye's left the packs or start hoarding...
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I definitely sold way more than that, I'm sure. I think I chucked a few OMLs when I got him to 13 covers and knew I wouldn't get the ISO in time to champ him.

On the plus side, I got a bonus Okoye with a Loki cover tonight, so she's now at 13 covers!
    I'm stuck whether to keep her as a bonus to try to grab some more levels, or to switch over to JJ to maybe finally get her champed.

I'm also stuck on whether I want to open legendaries when Okoye's left the packs or start hoarding...
    Once you Okoye champed, I would move to BH JJ. She is solid.