Official X-men 3 recruiting

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
The X-men 3, official brother clan of the X-men is looking for 1-3 players that have close to 10k season 1 points and is ranked well in oscorp (30k or greater). Must be active in all events and have the chat app "line" to join. Looking for people with good rosters (minimum max 2* characters). Please pm myself or coatz if interested. Pm both for faster response and be sure to include roster along with season 1 scores. Copy past works wonders lol We have 3 potential spots open.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    We're currently at 19/20 but we're making 2 cuts do to personal life issues. Let's fill these spots quickly so we can continue to dominate icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for 1 or 2 more elite players
  • Unknown
    Options
    Are you still looking for an elite player? Are you set to place in the top 100 of the season 1 event? I almost have 10k in season 1 and usually place in the 10 of most events.

looking to join a serious alliance and hopefully score a Nick Fury.

Thanks,

Mikehell
  • Unknown
    Options
    Are you still looking for an elite player? Are you set to place in the top 100 of the season 1 event? I almost have 10k in season 1 and usually place in the 10 of most events.

looking to join a serious alliance and hopefully score a Nick Fury.

Thanks,

Mikehell

Thanks for ur interest. Sent u a pm
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bump. Still recruiting
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi all.

Same here, new to the forum and can't even send PM's...
    Would like to join your x-men 3 group. I'm currently with 3 85 level characters from a 22 roaster.
    Not that great, but started few weeks ago. My score at season one is about 6.500, and I use to score 500-600 on those events.
    Please tell me if it' ok for me to join, daily player!!!!!

BR
  • Unknown
    Options
    hello guys i want to join have 11 300 pts in season one an make 800-1000 on pvp event...give me answer here because i'm in alliance now i want to leave them...cheers