Check Internet Connection

Options
Nick441234
Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
Anyone else getting this right now? Just started the last day of The Hulk event and haven't finished the 4 clears. I do not want screwing for placement after working all week for a top 5 place.  

Comments

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Same here. It's like they're trying to drag out The Hulk even longer.

Edit: Seems to be working now.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I can't log in either. Was going to do my clears in the final sub but the game won't let me. Bye bye placement
  • Nick441234
    Options
    They always seem to find the best timing for stuff like this. 
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah, I got it for less than 5 minutes.
  • Nick441234
    Options
    5 minutes is a long time when they make this game a race. Wouldn't matter if they'd just make it progression based. 
  • HobieCat76
    HobieCat76 Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    Yeah, there's a whole thread on this in the Bugs section:  https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/75011/game-completely-unresponsive-investigating/p1.  It's happened to me and then went away on its own.  If you read the thread, they're recommending you uninstall the game and reinstall it, though based on the subsequent comments, your mileage on that may vary.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    5 minutes is a long time when they make this game a race. Wouldn't matter if they'd just make it progression based. 

I did not mean to come across as "This was negligible"; I just mean to note that it also happened to me, but it was not an extended occurrence as far as I could tell.
  • Nick441234
    Options
    Oh yeah, I know. It shows that it differs though as mine was about 10 minutes in total. When you are in a very tight race with people something like that can be what separates you from them and you lose out on the rewards. When you've been playing 7 days, thats a painful way to lose. I'll find out tomorrow if its made a difference for me. 
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, there's a whole thread on this in the Bugs section:  https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/75011/game-completely-unresponsive-investigating/p1.  It's happened to me and then went away on its own.  If you read the thread, they're recommending you uninstall the game and reinstall it, though based on the subsequent comments, your mileage on that may vary.
    I'm pretty sure this was more of a server issue than a problem with the client.  I did try a close app/restart to no effect.  By the time I was done looking on the bugs forum, the connection issue had cleared itself up.