Anti bonus hero

Smart80
Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
Could we get the opposite of bonus heroes please? Select a couple toons we have had enough of.. Especially nice to cancel getting toons we have maxed out or champed without wanting more..

Comments

• Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    cough cough WASP cough cough
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    I thought of it first cause my Phil is due to be duped without ever using him, or had him as bonus ever and my next biggest 4* is pretty far behind, but would also like it for 5* indeed. Could perhaps see them not wanting it for latest legends, but would love it for my never used champs for sure..
  • dingo
    dingo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    I created a forum account just to post this idea, but you have already created it. Great idea!

I am in the same scenario as you. I currently have 34 champed 4*'s, and although the champ rewards are good, it's kind of frustrating to keep pulling those same characters. I think it would be nice to have an option to black certain characters out... Like on the opposite side of the gold bonus hero heart, have a heart that you could select that turns black for example. When you pull a character that is blacked out you get one of your selected  bonus heroes instead. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    dingo said:
    I created a forum account just to post this idea, but you have already created it. Great idea!

I am in the same scenario as you. I currently have 34 champed 4*'s, and although the champ rewards are good, it's kind of frustrating to keep pulling those same characters. I think it would be nice to have an option to black certain characters out... Like on the opposite side of the gold bonus hero heart, have a heart that you could select that turns black for example. When you pull a character that is blacked out you get one of your selected  bonus heroes instead. 
    That sounds really abuseable in latest legends. Abuseable anywhere, if you could "un-favourite" any number of characters. Un-favourite-ing only 1 out of 70+ 4*s, on the other hand, doesn't seem like it would accomplish very much.
  • dingo
    dingo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    dingo said:

That sounds really abuseable in latest legends. Abuseable anywhere, if you could "un-favourite" any number of characters. Un-favourite-ing only 1 out of 70+ 4*s, on the other hand, doesn't seem like it would accomplish very much.
    Yeah... i agree, that is a bit bold. And 1 out of 70+ certainly wouldn't do a whole lot, but i think something like 10-15%, and can only be used on champed characters wouldn't be game breaking... make it only available to SCL 100 and above. It would be a nice little perk for putting that much time in the game.... just an idea...