Restore Save Game not working properly

I play using two devices. Sometimes the game does not sync properly. Customer service tells me to uninstall & reinstall. After doing this the ‘restore game through Facebook’ option does not work, and takes me to the (very painfully boring) tutorial. I must have deleted the app & reinstalled it up to 10 times and each time the restore game option failed to work. 

Can this be looked at & a better system created to restore a saved game without going through that tutorial? 

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi Steve111, sorry that you are having trouble with your account on multiple devices.  Just to clarify, are you currently able to access your account correctly?

You should only need to force close the game between switching devices.  It's a good idea to perform an action that forces the game to save just before force closing. This would include beating a mission, opening a pack or rostering a character.

If you currently cannot access your account, contact the Customer Support team with your Account ID or Username and they will help you out.

• Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Hi @Tombstone
    yes I always force close the app. I can access the game on one device but on the other the Facebook restore game function doesn’t not work. I contacted CS yesterday.