Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Looking for Advice on 3* Bonus Hero

FeloniusFelonius Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
I've been rotating 3* characters the same way I farm my 2* for a while now.  Typically I set my 3* Bonus Hero to be whichever 3* character(s) that I have that is currently not champed, so I can get champed faster.  For the first time since I flipped my first 3*, I have all my 3* characters champed again...  I'm looking for a recommendation for which 3* I should set to be my Bonus?

If it'll help, you can take a look at my roster (linked in my signature).

I've got five champed 5*, my next best that I'd like to champ are Daredevil and Okoye (my current 5* Bonus Heroes).  I know Shuri feeds Okoye, so Shuri is my 4* Bonus Hero.  Is there a 3* that feeds Shuri?  Is there a 4* (and subsequent 3*) that feeds Matt Murdock?

Comments

• tiomonotiomono Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited September 14
    2* bullseye to 3* bullseye to kingpin to 5* daredevil. Shuri has no feeder. 

Otherwise I like bonus hero on the 3's that have 2* feeders then give 4's and 5's. I think its hawkguy, bullseye, patch, and then I'm drawing blanks but I know there are more.
  • FeloniusFelonius Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Bullseye it is then.  Thank you.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,183 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 15
    tiomono said:
    2* bullseye to 3* bullseye to kingpin to 5* daredevil. Shuri has no feeder. 

Otherwise I like bonus hero on the 3's that have 2* feeders then give 4's and 5's. I think its hawkguy, bullseye, patch, and then I'm drawing blanks but I know there are more.
    2* Cap feeds 3* Cap then Bucky then IW Cap. That's the only other one I can see.
  • FeloniusFelonius Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    2* Cap feeds 3* Cap then Bucky then IW Cap. That's the only other one I can see.

Thanks... I'll keep that in mind for if/when I ever get around to working on IW Cap.