Looking for Advice on 3* Bonus Hero

Felonius
Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
I've been rotating 3* characters the same way I farm my 2* for a while now.  Typically I set my 3* Bonus Hero to be whichever 3* character(s) that I have that is currently not champed, so I can get champed faster.  For the first time since I flipped my first 3*, I have all my 3* characters champed again...  I'm looking for a recommendation for which 3* I should set to be my Bonus?

If it'll help, you can take a look at my roster (linked in my signature).

I've got five champed 5*, my next best that I'd like to champ are Daredevil and Okoye (my current 5* Bonus Heroes).  I know Shuri feeds Okoye, so Shuri is my 4* Bonus Hero.  Is there a 3* that feeds Shuri?  Is there a 4* (and subsequent 3*) that feeds Matt Murdock?

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    2* bullseye to 3* bullseye to kingpin to 5* daredevil. Shuri has no feeder. 

Otherwise I like bonus hero on the 3's that have 2* feeders then give 4's and 5's. I think its hawkguy, bullseye, patch, and then I'm drawing blanks but I know there are more.
  • Felonius
    Bullseye it is then.  Thank you.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    tiomono said:
    2* bullseye to 3* bullseye to kingpin to 5* daredevil. Shuri has no feeder. 

Otherwise I like bonus hero on the 3's that have 2* feeders then give 4's and 5's. I think its hawkguy, bullseye, patch, and then I'm drawing blanks but I know there are more.
    2* Cap feeds 3* Cap then Bucky then IW Cap. That's the only other one I can see.
  • Felonius
    2* Cap feeds 3* Cap then Bucky then IW Cap. That's the only other one I can see.

Thanks... I'll keep that in mind for if/when I ever get around to working on IW Cap.