Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

How can we make this a better resource?

bken1234bken1234 Posts: 2,241GLOBAL_MODERATORS Chairperson of the Boards
Exactly what the title says. What should this board be and how can we make it better? 

Comments

• Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe a permanent link to here in the General forum?  I feel like that's where most new forum-goers end up, and they don't really know about the other threads.  Some sort of banner ad ("Looking for a Coalition?  Click here") would go a long way.

Same would probably be good for the Bugs thread and the Strategy/Tips thread 
  • bken1234bken1234 Posts: 2,241GLOBAL_MODERATORS Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe a “Where to go for what” thread? 
  • AeroplaneAeroplane Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    Mburn7 said:
    Maybe a permanent link to here in the General forum?  I feel like that's where most new forum-goers end up, and they don't really know about the other threads.  Some sort of banner ad ("Looking for a Coalition?  Click here") would go a long way.

Same would probably be good for the Bugs thread and the Strategy/Tips thread

Was thinking the same thing. Should have clean sub categories that contain up to date posts, an edit/delete function for completed posts and links or notifications between pages. A lot of clutter throughout the game, especially , in the in-game coalition page. You'd think they would help out beginners in filtering them to active coalitions. If a coalition has no activity for a set time, a notification could be sent to the leader and if there is no response it could be filtered to the graveyard but not lost.

• sjechuasjechua Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    A permanent link to this sub-forum in game, the inbox and coalition search ...
  • SinisterOneSinisterOne Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    I've noticed that outside of General there isn't a lot of traffic. Some ideas that I think would help:

1) A "sticky" thread in General with a link to the other forums.. 

2) Rearranging the order of the forums where Coalition is right under General. The need to scroll down may be responsible at least partly for some players not seeing this forum. 

3) Allowing players to have a signature on their posts. This could enable leaders of coalitions the ability to link to their recruitment threads as part of their posts. 
  • KinesiaKinesia Posts: 1,207 Chairperson of the Boards
    sjechua said:
    A permanent link to this sub-forum in game, the inbox and coalition search ...

Especially when people who aren't in a coalition.
  • ShaarkBiiteShaarkBiite Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I think it might be helpful if there was in-game encouragement to join a coalition. Make it part of the tutorial. Include a sentence about how you can switch coalitions at any time and point them to the forum.

I think lots of new players don't use coalitions.  And lots of players end up on empty or nearly empty coalitions for a really long time.