Idea to speed content creation.

Hilk
Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
OK... I’m sure content creation is time consuming (and therefore expensive)... so I was thinking there may be a way to speed it up and make it less expensive (to get us more content).

What is needed - since most events are basically the same - 3 rounds, each with a start node, 3 easy, 3 hard, 4 specific characters ——maybe other single shots thrown in ... 

So, The stories need 30-40 fight scenes in them.

I assume MPQ can license various content from Marvel ... 

SO... what comics (or series of comics) would make good stories for content that thy could copy and drop into the story?(literally copy the frame/text)  
Not having to create new art / story may page more resource for developing new enemies....

Since mpq seems oriented to the MCU, I’ll also throw out the idea to use screenshot scenes/dialog from the movies ..

For Marvel, they could life breathed into older classic comics OR some cross marketing on the latest series ( do the first comic in an event and have people go buy the later comics)

Note - This idea deal could also be used on other play modes (perhaps ones like the prologue where you can actually read the dialog, etc).  

Again... what comics (or series of comics) would make good stories for content?
Which would you want to see (make sure it fits the criteria - lots of battles)?

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Content creation takes at least 3 to 4 months, I believe. All the coordination, liasing, meetings, graphic creations, approvals, translations, licensing etc are part of the process. 

The only way to really speed up things is to get Demiurge to hire 10 to 20 more staffs to ease the workload.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    This game has a story before each PVE Mission? I thought it was just something you automatically SKIP to get to what you really want to do and will get you rewards, which is the battle itself. Same as Sound, which I keep on mute all the time to play the game anywhere, without bothering Co Workers or other family members. Another reason is because I play this game for many hours a day, so listening to the same music and sound effects repeatedly would make me not want to play at all. I doubt they will spend a lot more resources or time on new stories, since they already have a tight schedule releasing a new character every 2 weeks, which is where the money is. 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Unfortunately, making money drives ALL business decisions regardless if it's good for the people or not.