Dazzler firing after dying. [Investigating]

Drlex
Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
i was playing PVP and had already killed Dazzler. Then a couple of turns later she all of a sudden fired off her green with okoye and wiped out my Thor and Dazzler heavily damaging okoye. I ended up losing that battle because of it. That moved me down in rank because of the lost points.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Drlex Could it be possible that the player had Dazzler as one of their team-ups?
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Are they allowed Dazzler as a team up with her in the actual match? I thought about team ups but since I can’t use the team up of the same person in the match, I presumed my opponents couldn’t either.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hmm good point! I'll pass that along to the team then for further investigation.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    It can happen with the AI. I got hit with two of Psylocke's red in the same turn a while back, and was really confused by it, but then I saw that they had it as a Team-up as well as her being active.

There are other restrictions like this that the AI can ignore, too. I've had both Deadpools on screen at the same time in TBE, and I'm pretty sure I've ended up with multiple Wolverines on their side at the same time as well.