QoL idea

zonatahunt
zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
I realize this will get moved to the suggestions forum, but hopefully it’ll see some light here for a bit.

Developers, if you would please create a “play-4-straight” choice, I think your player base would be ecstatic.  I’m referring to all the frustrating button pushing that occurs on our way to four wins per node in pve.  Just give us the option to play all four matches in a row without interruption.  Once you’re in though, you should be in.  Therefore, if you lost a character in one match you’d start the next battle with two peeps.  Or don’t.  I don’t care.  I’m just sick of repetitive button pushing.  So please, give me one button for four matches.  Please.

Comments

• Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    I was thinking the same thing the other day.  It’s especially bad when you have 1-turn easy matches with Thanos, then a whole bunch of screens and clicks to get back to another 1-turn match.

Maybe not one button for 4 matches, but a “Play again” button, ideally with additional info like how many clears you have and how many points the next match will be worth.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    lots of folks, myself included have brought up the idea of a 'repeat battle' button after you beat a node.  would probably save 5-10 minutes per clear.