R161 Release Notes (9/10/18)

Options
124»

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Added an updated patch note that was missed from the R161 patch. Thanks to several users for making us aware!

• Thor (Gladiator)'s power 'Raging Fire' now properly keeps the initial strength of Protect tiles when converting them to Strike tiles.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hmmmm I’m changing my vote from SABERTOOTH and Killmonger to 5 Star Deadpool now.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    0_efx_0 said:
    Hmmmm I’m changing my vote from SABERTOOTH and Killmonger to 5 Star Deadpool now.
    Of course, it’s obvious now. He has reflexes and likes Copycat 😁
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really hope it's Longshot, but i would also accept Liefeld-era Feral with the full-on Bride of Frankenstein hair.
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My gut says Black Cat, although Hellcat does have that MCU connection.
  • DavidAmaquelin
    DavidAmaquelin Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    "As a byproduct of her abilities, Domino's cerebral cortex emits a current of bioelectric pulses down her spine to instinctively guide her movements during such situations, which has the added effect of augmenting her natural reflexes and reactions to superhuman levels."

Could be...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "As a byproduct of her abilities, Domino's cerebral cortex emits a current of bioelectric pulses down her spine to instinctively guide her movements during such situations, which has the added effect of augmenting her natural reflexes and reactions to superhuman levels."

Could be...
    If we get Domino before Cable then that would be somewhat weird to me.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I kind of hope the trend of getting street level characters as 5* tiers continues just for comedy's sake
  • Dark Nova
    Dark Nova Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    I think the 'cat' reference is just too obvious.  Demiurge are more sneaky (read: obscure) than that.  I'm going to throw two curveballs into the mix:

1) Which Marvel character has the exceptional reflexes of an animal?  Beast!  He's also a missing member of the 'teen' X-men group teleported through time.  Could this be 4* Young Beast (without blue fur)....?

2) Which TV character constantly refers to himself as having "cat-like reflexes"?  Archer.  Who's the best known archer in Marvel?  Hawkeye!  Could this be 4* Old Man Hawkeye....?

I'd still be happy with Sabertooth or Kitty Pryde, though.
  • charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Options
    My guess for “Cat-like Reflexes” is 5* Deadpool with the hint being a 4th wall breaking sarcastic (in a fun way!) joke about the timing of his 5* release in relation to the movie/dvd release.
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ghost panther? 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dark Nova said:
    I think the 'cat' reference is just too obvious.  Demiurge are more sneaky (read: obscure) than that.
    I thought the same thing, but wishful thinking is leading me to hope for Black Cat as she's in the new Spider-Man game.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Here Kitty, Kitty...