4* DDQ - X-23 vs Elektra

Decided to go as 5/3/5, but I think 5/5/3 would have been better as I almost had my health whittled down by the Ballet O'Death, but I just got enough green to finish her off

Token was an Agent Venom champ level

Comments

• Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    This is how sad Electra “Unkillable” is.  I beat her with X-23 Level 111 5/3/1.  Should call her Electra “Unplayable”.  Got me another Nightcrawler, which got me another token, which got me a Ghost.  
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Easy going for a 5/5/3 Lv280 X-23.  I denied black and red, so her two firings of her purple were no match for my using green twice and healing a whole bunch more.  

The LT gave me a Star Lord champ level...which means that now I’ve had more LT pulls of both Star Lord and Thing individually than all of what would have been the “latest 12” combined since the token odds changed.  Sorry, Emma, Natalie, Wiccan, Ghost, etc...
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Lost the first match with a 5/1/4 level 150 pretty handily. Couldn’t deny any of her colors and she just kept cascading into them. Second round went much better as she couldn’t get any of her colors and I was swimming in green. 

Token stored for right before Okoye leaves.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    27-something 5/5/3, first try. I didn't do a very good job of denying black, and the board was really light on green, so it took a while, but there was enough red that I was able to keep healing pretty well* and wait until the Traps were gone to fire my green.
    I can't remember what the token was, because I cashed in all my CP this morning trying to get another Kate Bishop cover, and I don't remember which pulls were from what.
    *Seriously, I had the full 30 red well before it was over.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,568 Chairperson of the Boards
    Won first time with champed X23 and finished with full health. Easy peasy.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    5/5/3 Lv 293

I simply waited until I had two casts of green. In the meantime, I let Electra do whatever antics she wanted with her ballets and fancy special tiles. I didn't even bother denying Electra colors since X-23 is so adept at solo work with her healing ability. Once I had the green I wanted I had X-23 poke a bunch of holes in that spinning, dancing, so-called assassin.

This Crash is further proof that Electra makes a really great 3-star.
  • Razuhlui
    Razuhlui Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    bumped Elekra to the ground with my lvl 94 X-23 1/2/1 100% dmg +50% purple/blue. Got the board on my side. Got two times my purple and green out with enought red. And killed jer with about 50% health left.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is how sad Electra “Unkillable” is.  I beat her with X-23 Level 111 5/3/1.  Should call her Electra “Unplayable”.  Got me another Nightcrawler, which got me another token, which got me a Ghost.  
    Oh Elektra is definitely near-unkillable, with the right board. She kept gobbling up all the Black matches to spam Shadow Step, and somehow kept on putting out Ballet of Death traps despite my going after her colours as much as possible.

Still beat her with lv293 X-23, but took much longer than it should have.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Easy victory for my 5/3/3 lvl 229 X-23.
    Elektra never got enough red for her Ballet and only one fire of her Shadow Step.

LT gave me my first 5* Loki (just in time for his PVE essential!) and a Bonus JJ!