Dazzler a sign of Thee End...

0_efx_0
0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
Seems like D3 is finally giving us, the customer what we want, is this a sign of the end for Marvel Puzzle Quest?
What do you believe?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    They didn't Close the game down when they released Black Bolt, so I don't see why they would now.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think Brigby or IceIX said that it's not the end. As a matter of fact, he is excited for the upcoming Anniversary characters.

Anyway, the "MPQ is coming to an end" prophecy happens every single year. You can easily find these threads over the past few years and MPQ is still standing strong today. Of course, I'm sure MPQ will stop its services one day if it's not making money. 

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thy*, not Thee.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is a bit tin-foily. Non the less we've got the end of cover waste (something that was driving the sales in this game for a long time). Now the Dazzler is comming. One can be worried (or happy - I would not shed a tear... but I still enjoy this game after so many years)
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Thy*, not Thee.
    I really hope nobody needs a sign for their own *ahem* End...
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thinking about it, I'm not sure we've yet hit Peak Dazzler.  There's plenty of room for other variants.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    Forbush Man will be the last character, 20 years from now.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Or when they release a 6* Stan Lee with a "No Prize" Support.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Elektra getting a rework that makes her a Medusa killer would be a sign of the end times.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thinking about it, I'm not sure we've yet hit Peak Dazzler.  There's plenty of room for other variants.
    I hadn’t thought of that, in spite of there being four other tiers, plus they’ve already broken the seal on the same character appearing multiple times in a single tier.  

Unfortunately i don’t know anything of Dazzler aside from the joke prediction posts, so I’m not sure how well variants would work...
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    IceIX said:
    ::Looks at character release schedule and feature release schedule:: I... don't think we're done?
    Some of us may need more convincing. How about posting that for us?
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX - I will be fine with the feature release schedule - not need for you to bother with both ;)
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Where can we see this...Thee Schedule?
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    IceIX seems to contradict Brigby who always seems to say things aren’t planned out that far in advance when trying to find out things like essential rotations. Ice says there’s a schedule of things.

As Tom Cruise said, “Why the 2 orders?”
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX seems to contradict Brigby who always seems to say things aren’t planned out that far in advance when trying to find out things like essential rotations. Ice says there’s a schedule of things.

Or IceIX is talking about upcoming characters and features and general plans and not specific events or essentials and they aren't contradictory because they're talking about two entirely different things?
  • The_A_Train
    The_A_Train Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    IceIX said:
    ::Looks at character release schedule and feature release schedule:: I... don't think we're done?
    Is one of the features going to lift the scheduled playstyle of pve? 
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    JHawkInc said:

Or IceIX is talking about upcoming characters and features and general plans and not specific events or essentials and they aren't contradictory because they're talking about two entirely different things?
    Exactly this. For (what should be) obvious approval reasons we have to have batches of characters and major canon related features at least lightly approved ahead of time. So while we'll leave, say, the PVE event coming up in 2 weeks on a Wednesday a bit fuzzy so we can give the designers more room for switching things out if something just isn't working, we know with far more certainty that next month's character releases are X and Y.