Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Iron Spidey damage reduction not reacting to enemy TU's [Investigating]

Waddles_PinesWaddles_Pines Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
Don't know if this is intended or not, but it seems like a bug to me.  Was playing his PVP and when an enemy's TU went off against him, there was no damage reduction/web tile destruction.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    Likely this is intended. Peggy doesn't increase the cost of enemy Team Ups either, for example.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 2,478 Chairperson of the Boards
    If Dr Strange's passive power activates when enemy team uses team-up, then I would think that Iron Spidey's passive power should activate too. Quake's passive ability could be used as another example.

Do you still remember what team-up it is and how many web tiles were there on the board?
  • Waddles_PinesWaddles_Pines Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    If Dr Strange's passive power activates when enemy team uses team-up, then I would think that Iron Spidey's passive power should activate too. Quake's passive ability could be used as another example.

Do you still remember what team-up it is and how many web tiles were there on the board?
    It happened quite a few times.  The ones I remember are Psylocke (can't remember red or black) and 3* Thor Green AOE.  Don't know how many web tiles there were, but there were some and none of them were destroyed.  I saw the damage number on Spidey and then clicked on the enemy team to see what the damage should have been.  He took full damage.  
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Waddles_Pines
    The team is aware of this issue, and are, currently, investigating.