Iron Spidey damage reduction not reacting to enemy TU's [Investigating]

Options
Waddles_Pines
Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
Don't know if this is intended or not, but it seems like a bug to me.  Was playing his PVP and when an enemy's TU went off against him, there was no damage reduction/web tile destruction.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Likely this is intended. Peggy doesn't increase the cost of enemy Team Ups either, for example.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If Dr Strange's passive power activates when enemy team uses team-up, then I would think that Iron Spidey's passive power should activate too. Quake's passive ability could be used as another example.

Do you still remember what team-up it is and how many web tiles were there on the board?
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If Dr Strange's passive power activates when enemy team uses team-up, then I would think that Iron Spidey's passive power should activate too. Quake's passive ability could be used as another example.

Do you still remember what team-up it is and how many web tiles were there on the board?
    It happened quite a few times.  The ones I remember are Psylocke (can't remember red or black) and 3* Thor Green AOE.  Don't know how many web tiles there were, but there were some and none of them were destroyed.  I saw the damage number on Spidey and then clicked on the enemy team to see what the damage should have been.  He took full damage.  
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Waddles_Pines
    The team is aware of this issue, and are, currently, investigating.