Silver surfer black hole tile stays on the board [Solved]

turbomoose
turbomoose Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
Just had a vs battle with a team that had silver surfer . He launched his black hole power and I downed him the next go. 

His black hole tile stayed on the board and did a further 9000 damage to my team before it finished 

is this how the power is meant to work only it doesn’t state that in the power description 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is how the power is supposed to work even if he is downed. There are three ways to get rid of it:

1) match 4 
    2) match 5
    3) tiles destruction

He is the first 5 star so I guess they need to make Silver Surfer somewhat special with his tile. 
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Just had a vs battle with a team that had silver surfer . He launched his black hole power and I downed him the next go. 

His black hole tile stayed on the board and did a further 9000 damage to my team before it finished 

is this how the power is meant to work only it doesn’t state that in the power description 
    As @HoundofShadow said, this is by design.  There have been other forum threads about it where we've been told that this is the correct behavior.  There are some other "special" tiles that work this way as well (stay after death until they count down on their own).  BlackBolt's motivation tile comes to mind as one example.

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, I can confirm that this is intended. If I recall correctly, this is considered to be a character tile, and they stay on the board even after the character is downed. This works the same way with Blackbolt's motivation tile as amboraz mentioned above.