Affiliations

Options
2»

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    It's a suit he uses for stealth and to intimidate enemies, but it's a "normal" suit, not the symbiote. Also, Kraven's comic cover in the game pictures him holding this suit.
    I gotta say, the whole notion of "Things have gotten bad. time to wear my black suit -.-" just feels so incredibly lame to me. It's so very emo of him to purposefully put on a suit to make him look aggressive. Feels kinda Spidey 3 ¬¬

The symbiote suit making him aggressive made sense, that's all fine, but with this I just imagine him looking at his spidey suits and saying "Red and blue? No...I'm too angry for primary colours. I must wear black to match my soul."
    Stop trying to make Spidey into Batman, comic authors!
  • MathiasTCK
    MathiasTCK Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    This is great.  I was looking for a runaways list, so I copied your doc, and made it open for any to edit, and added a Runaways column. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X-o26J_FGDLivI-ITjcSLUzF3P2phhptjFdPQmROf0I/edit?usp=drivesdk

I was looking for who Karolina's yellow would work with.

(It still needs filling out)

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They really need to add more team affiliation buffs in attempt to change up the metas a bit.
    Like if you have 3 avengers give health and damage bonus of 10%

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    still curious why Mysterio is a Hero and not  “villain, Sinister 6”
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,306 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Because Mysterio IS a Hero. Or is he? Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Have we ever gotten a reason for this? I'm still confused.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    Anon said:
    Because in the movie marketing they made him look like a hero/ally to Spidey, and he was released just as it opened so they honored that. And never updated his affiliation. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Anon said:
    Because in the movie marketing they made him look like a hero/ally to Spidey, and he was released just as it opened so they honored that. And never updated his affiliation. 

Same thing happened with Talos. He's still tagged as a villain because spoilers.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

To fish bowl enthusiasts world wide, Mysterio will always be a hero.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Given the 12 Days of Marvel event, seemed like a good time to do an update. I have now updated the file to include all characters released since the last update, plus two changes. I don't know if I missed these originally or if they were snuck in as character updates at some point:

Nico Minoru had the Runaways tag added
    Riri Williams had the Champions tag added

At some point in the future if I have the time and energy, I may try to catalog and add to the file every character power and support that is affiliation dependent. It's not an insignificant undertaking though so if someone wants to volunteer...
  • helix72
    Options
    Given the introduction of the new "Mutants" tag, it seemed like a good time to do an update. I have now updated the file to include all characters released since the last update, plus:

1) Added the "Mutants" affiliations to all characters that have it. I count 45 of them. Think about that: there are now more characters on Team Apocalypse (45) than Team Iron Man (35)
    2) 3* Daken had the "Dark Avengers" tag removed. I have no idea why, 2* Daken still has it.

For those of you that don't want to have to click back to the first post for the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nG6Giu-3TV-tapdxUI3izeX99CMQpKpmsJevEvYomL0/edit?usp=sharing
  • bluewolf
    edited May 2020
    Options
    helix72 said:
    Given the introduction of the new "Mutants" tag, it seemed like a good time to do an update. I have now updated the file to include all characters released since the last update, plus:

1) Added the "Mutants" affiliations to all characters that have it. I count 45 of them. Think about that: there are now more characters on Team Apocalypse (45) than Team Iron Man (35)
    2) 3* Daken had the "Dark Avengers" tag removed. I have no idea why, 2* Daken still has it.

For those of you that don't want to have to click back to the first post for the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nG6Giu-3TV-tapdxUI3izeX99CMQpKpmsJevEvYomL0/edit?usp=sharing
    3 Daken is just as much a Dark Avengers as 2 Daken...... dropping the affiliation makes little sense, but also probably matters very little in terms of how you use him (maybe there's some one-a-day PVE which required Dark Avengers?).
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    helix72 said:

3 Daken is just as much a Dark Avengers as 2 Daken...... dropping the affiliation makes little sense, but also probably matters very little in terms of how you use him (maybe there's some one-a-day PVE which required Dark Avengers?).
    Isn't there a support with a perk applied only against DA opponents?
  • helix72
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    helix72 said:

Isn't there a support with a perk applied only against DA opponents?
    Quinjet's rank 2 power adds extra damage against DAs.
  • helix72
    Options
    Updated for all toons added through Wolverine Samurai Daken