Of Cabbages and Kings...

Sim Mayor
Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
As the title suggests, the time has come for me to talk of other things. I'm moving on from MPQ. I have enjoyed my 3 years with the game and with this community. However, a recent break from the game to take a vacation reminded me of all kinds of other things that I used to enjoy doing with the time I now spend on MPQ, and I think it's time to go back to those things.

Wait...does this mean I'm the Walrus in this scenario?

Comments

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Can you give some examples? I'm trying to recall life before MPQ.
    Waking up early and working through the day to tear out our old kitchen and build new cabinets / countertops without stopping to stare at my phone for an hour or more is the one that springs immediately to mind :D
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Life.....before......MPQ.......nope! you lost me there. ;-)
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Sim Mayor said:
    Can you give some examples? I'm trying to recall life before MPQ.
    Waking up early and working through the day to tear out our old kitchen and build new cabinets / countertops without stopping to stare at my phone for an hour or more is the one that springs immediately to mind :D
    You and I are very different people!

Still, enjoy life without the MPQ 
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wishing you all the best on your future endeavors @Sim Mayor!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy trails (and countertops)!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Good luck

if I quit MPQ I’d probably find another game like this to obsess over. Strike Force is already starting to edge out some of my MPQ attention.  

I’ve generally had some game I obsess over for well over a decade many of them being time sinks like these mobile games even before mobile games existed.  Kings of Chaos () and Bootlegers () both come to mind. Wow I can’t believe they’re both still in exsistabce after like 10 years

So while I might vaugly remember life before MPQ I don’t remember life before game sucking video games. I have a problem...

//Removed 3rd Party Sites -Brigby