What are you doing this weekend?

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
It's a long holiday weekend for most of us Northern Americans.  It looks to be gorgeous.  And most of us have zero PVE.

What are you going to do?

Me, I'm taking the family to Cedar Point.  :)

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Nothing big since its the beginning of the month so all the money is spoken for on bills. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Not PvE since we're gonna be done with Sin6 within the next few hours.  Which is kind of a bummer for me.

I'll probably be continuing my quest for platinum trophy in Dark Souls: Remastered and watch Youtube.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to take over the Universe. Or learn French, I've always wanted to learn French.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    It's going to be a light MPQ weekend for sure.  Going to mow the lawn and do yard-work if stops raining long enough to dry out.  Likely play Fallout 4, and finish with the Brotherhood for the first time.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Well, since I live in the East Coast's version of Seattle, we have rain forecast for the entire long weekend.

I'll probably end up tailgating for College football tomorrow, then sitting at home and catching up on my TV and Movies backlog.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    broll said:
    I think I might dust off my Switch and play one of the Knights (Shovel or Hollow).  

@Dormammu, I need to dream big like you.  All I ever do every night, is the same thing... take over the world!!!... (they're pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain... NARF!!!)

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    I think so Brain, but where will we get rubber pants our size?
    I always wondered... do sealions eat seazebras?
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm hosting an Avengers Infinity War guys movie night in my home theater this weekend.  Monday?  no idea yet.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Stressing preparing for a presentation then renaissance faire. Then more stressing about the presentation
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards

Going to a low-key Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) event and probably fencing until my arm drops off. :)

(Which, incidentally, was what I was going to do even if there was almost no PVE to do, so that's good.)

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Let see......

Apple Picking ( my daughter loves it)

Installing a bathroom fan

Yard work

24H Destiny 2 Gambit event on Saturday, which i am very excited for.

Other than that, a low key weekend.
  • ABaker84
    ABaker84 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I think I might dust off my  Switch and play one of the Knights (Shovel or Hollow).  

@Dormammu, I need to dream big like you.  All I ever do every night, is the same thing... take over the world!!!... (they're pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain... NARF!!!)

And Larry!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    I think I might dust off my Switch and play one of the Knights (Shovel or Hollow).  

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    I think so Brain, but where will we get rubber pants our size?
    There's an easy answer here but I'm not sure it passes the forum rules for acceptable content so I'll just leave it at that.

Dormammu said:
    I'm going to take over the Universe. Or learn French, I've always wanted to learn French.
    This is excellent advice for anyone who has attempted to take over the universe without first learning French.

Myself, I'll probably be ripping out carpet and hoping to find nice hardwood underneath. And boardgames.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Building and painting 40K stuff. There was a sort of swap meet at an event I attended last weekend, and I have a bunch of cool new (to me) stuff to mess around with.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    I'm planning on buying a new car this weekend / Labor day. My current one has been sloooowly dying on me. 

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72618/brigby-next-door

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    I'm planning on buying a new car this weekend / Labor day. My current one has been sloooowly dying on me. 

That meme was me yesterday until I realized my 7yo daughter left the seat belt metal piece hanging out of the car door.  LOL.  Just glad I didn't dent anything.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    My cousin is getting married on Saturday, so we will be celebrating :smile: