Wave node display issue still in effect after R160 update [Investigating]

Blindman13
Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
According to the R160 release notes from @Brigby:
  • Characters in upcoming waves will no longer display before the wave completes.
I saw this still happening in both wave nodes of the DDQ today.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    This fix should only affect Under the Sea since The Big Enchilada only has one wave.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    I also have seen it still happening after updating.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Today in R4 of the Sinster 6 event, I used TA Hulk's green to punch Doc Oc's reactor tile.
    When it activated, Doc immediately switched to Carnage, then damage was applied. The banner came up and said "Carnage downed". Once the board settled I was able to make a move and attack Carnage.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Blindman13
    That's interesting. I'd recommend sending a ticket to Customer Support with any relevant details.
  • eddidit
    eddidit Posts: 86 Match Maker
    edited September 2018
    Noticed in at least DDQ Big Enchilada that characters are still showing up before the wave hits them. I saw that it said it was fixed in the update notes but still seeing it on my device. I didn't see anyone else mentioning this since the last update so made a new thread. 

I got a video of it if this helps. The characters in question is Blade who shows up in the 2 round and the 3rd. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/13ehf99sfty5dzi/Puzzle Quest_2018-09-06-12-20-57.mp4?dl=0

Edit:
    Sorry I missed this in the bug list. If you can merge it that would be great. 

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @eddidit Merged into main thread