Selection screen in PvE w/R160 [Devs Aware]

Rod5
Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
Just doing grind following update and the character selection screen in PvE defaults to the middle character and their place in your roster.

Example - for the Moonstone node I opened it up having to scroll back left through my entire roster from the 2*s to find Thor/Okoye or Thanos/Grocket...this is not an issue if you use the same two outside characters for every node in PvE, but it’s a massive pain when you are rushing to get through it (who isn’t?)

Please look into this as it’s super-annoying/time-consuming when time is of the essence.

Thanks!

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    I've seen it now, too.  Ugh.  That is annoying.  

I say, I really wish they'd just let us set 3-6 characters as our "Favorites" (not to be confused w/Bonus Heroes), and these would show up on the first page of our roster in any selection screen.  These Favs could be changed at anytime to account for different events, who's boosted, who's required, etc.  Further, the selection screen should also be sortable/filterable (at least let us select by rarity, 1-starts, 2starts, etc.).
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just updated and saw this behavior and it seems like an unintended side effect of some other adjustment. If this side effect can be reversed so that we start back at the high end of our rosters, that would be greatly appreciated.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Please fix... this is exceptionally bad for people with large rosters.
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    It is a major problem when you are trying to optimize points for PVE. Especially for the required nodes. 
  • Bugeyed
    Bugeyed Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Wow this is the most dumb change to the game. From what I read, this change was intentional as it’s listed as part of the update. It’s the most annoying thing they could have done, slows the game to a crawl, is absolutely pointless and dare I say, may be the last straw for many. I presume it was done for the newbies because they haven’t bothered to learn their rosters and they cried about it. All I can say is “change it back before you lose a whole bunch of us”
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. When it comes to the roster position changing after each match, that is in fact a bug. It is only supposed to maintain roster position after viewing a characters Info or Train page. The team is currently working on a fix for it, and I'll provide more info once we get an update.
  • Bugeyed
    Bugeyed Posts: 51 Match Maker
    So pleased to hear that. It’s a horrible bug that’s making the game so slow and driving everyone crazy