Stop putting the Revive button where the Fight button is!

Rhipf
Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
I'm tired of hitting revive instead of fight when I am running with Thanos and the "support" characters die. I don't hit it all the time but when I get in a role clearing out the first few nodes I don't always pay close enough attention and waste a revive.

Comments

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    I've done this once or twice. It's not the biggest problem the game has, but it HAS bitten me in the rear before.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    The button does change from yellow (no one injured) to purple (1 or more injured) to red (1 or more downed). I don't know that I've ever had issue with it, but along the same lines, I have been on clicking autopilot and started plenty of matches with boosts selected that I don't need. So, I can see how this would be frustrating.

Speaking of the heal button:  If the character on the right or left is down, and the center character is injured, the fight button is red, and there is the small heal button to the left.  If you click the fight button it will use a health pack on the side team mate that is down (which is the OP's complaint). However, when you do that, the Heal button for the center character disappears. To heal them you have to click on one of the other characters, then click back on the center one to get the Heal button to come back.  I've seen it happen a lot recently, but didn't want to take the time to write a bug report....I guess I just did.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    The button does change from yellow (no one injured) to purple (1 or more injured) to red (1 or more downed). 
    Color doesn’t matter when your speed clicking like the game teaches you too. I’m this has bitten me enough time to be an annoyance. 
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    I've been playing almost 3,5 years and didn't realize the button changes color. 
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    ammenell said:
    I've been playing almost 3,5 years and didn't realize the button changes color. 
    I'm on 4yrs4mos and I never noticed either... but I am extremely colorblind, so that might be a factor.