The Hunt is giving the wrong tokens [Investigating]

mbaren
mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
The Hunt is giving The Hunt tokens (which are expired), rather then Nebula and Friends vault tokens, which, according to Brigby's Nebula post, is what The Hunt is supposed to be giving out.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• mbaren
    (Or, I should say, the 5* node is giving the wrong tokens.  Can't speak for any other part of the event so far.)
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Concur. I recieved a Stockpile The Hunt token instead of a Nebula and Friends token from the Old Man Logan mission.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
     @mbaren  @zodiac339

If you haven't already, could you submit tickets to Customer Support so they can look into this?  
  • mbaren
    No problem, done.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Yup same thing here with the token I got
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I have the same problem
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here. Should we wait to reclaim it?
  • nemodos
    nemodos Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Same here, should we also submit support tickets?
  • mbaren
    I suspect the more tickets means they are more likely to look at (and possibly) fix an issue faster - certainly it can't hurt - but really, this is not a new issue (it's happened with The Hunt before), and they're probably aware of it.
  • mbaren
    qandols said:
    Same here. Should we wait to reclaim it?
    Last time this happened we all got additional tokens, not the existing token taken away.  Up to you, of course, but I went ahead and used the token.
  • genapp
    genapp Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2018
    Am I the only one that did the oml mission, showed I got the reward token, but doesn’t have a token at all?  No stockpile for the hunt and no nebula and friends. 
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,572 Chairperson of the Boards

I entered bracket 3.9 - the end of sub gave me the correct token "Nebula & Friends," while the 5* node gave me an expired "Hunt" token.

Incidentally, the expired token shows 3* Hulk, Infinity War Spider Man, and 2* Black Widow.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Thanks for reporting this! We've gone ahead and passed this along to the team. Once we have more information to communicate, I'll be sure to provide an update.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    I have this issue too but banked the stockpiled token before I realised 
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby

Hi there, can you confirm one way or the other if we should submit a separate ticket if this has happened to us?  I don't want to spam CS if it isn't necessary but I would love another Nebula & Friends token rather than the stockpiled token that I did receive.  Thanks in advance.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,768 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sent through the in-game channel
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    PiMacleod said:
    Sent through the in-game channel
    What in game channel?  I thought there was a "Contact Support" button in the options screen, but I can't find it.  Did it get removed?

Also, count me in as someone that has this bug (twice now, once per sub)

• Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Settings > Help > Contact Us (in the corner)