3* Bullseye pink power

I have noticed something these last days with bullseye.
The description of his power is "replace two selected assault,attack or protection tiles".... OK
If there aren't in the board some of these tiles the power can not be fired (a pop-up window tells you that)...

BUT!I have faced teams with 3* bullseye and surprisingly they can fire that power WITHOUT any special tile in the board which is not fair.

Please try to solve this.
Thank you.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    If this happens again, take a screenshot of the teams in question and submit a support ticket. Anecdotal reports like this one are less helpful, I would imagine. I can't say I've personally ever witnessed this.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Thanks for the assistance, @Jaedenkaal! Yes, that's correct.

@DavidAmaquelin If you find yourself going up against another Bullseye (Classic) again, then please be sure to try and screenshot this occurring (bonus points if you can take a video!), and sending it to Customer Support. That'd be much appreciated, as it would help out the team's investigation tremendously. Thanks!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don’t forget 3* Bullseye can use both team’s tiles for his Purple ability.  He’s often paired with Daken or Maggie Muscle and will chew through their tiles given the chance.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    Thanks for the assistance, @Jaedenkaal! Yes, that's correct.

@DavidAmaquelin If you find yourself going up against another Bullseye (Classic) again, then please be sure to try and screenshot this occurring (bonus points if you can take a video!), and sending it to Customer Support. That'd be much appreciated, as it would help out the team's investigation tremendously. Thanks!
    I know you mean well, but how can he screenshot it?  This particular problem will require video.  Either he takes a screenshot every turn that there are no special tiles on the board, or he waits for it to happen, where by the time he takes the screenshot, there will be no special tiles on the board...

Regardless of the screenshot, before, during or after, there will be no special tiles on the board.  It will just be a normal board.  Even if he catches it during the power firing (which would take a super-human amount of anticipation), there's nothing proving that the power didn't remove 2 special tiles, leaving the board devoid of them.
  • Jaedenkaal
    abmoraz said:

Regardless of the screenshot, before, during or after, there will be no special tiles on the board.  It will just be a normal board.  Even if he catches it during the power firing (which would take a super-human amount of anticipation), there's nothing proving that the power didn't remove 2 special tiles, leaving the board devoid of them.
    That's true, but, for example, if none of the 6 characters in the match can even make A/P/S tiles, then that would be something to look into straight away.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    abmoraz said:

That's true, but, for example, if none of the 6 characters in the match can even make A/P/S tiles, then that would be something to look into straight away.
    Given that 3* Bullseye can, himself, make Strike tiles, that's a bit less useful. But if it happens when all three characters on the team opposing Bullseye are still up, and none of the other 5 can generate A/P/S tiles, it would be conclusive.
  • Jaedenkaal
    edited August 2018
    abmoraz said:

Given that 3* Bullseye can, himself, make Strike tiles, that's a bit less useful. But if it happens when all three characters on the team opposing Bullseye are still up, and none of the other 5 can generate A/P/S tiles, it would be conclusive.
    Ok, sure. But when Bullseye makes Strikes, he makes quite a few, so that shouldn't be an issue in this case.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    abmoraz said:

Also, no team-ups that create A/P/S tiles.
  • DavidAmaquelin
    DavidAmaquelin Posts: 43 Just Dropped In

I will try to make something to prove it. I just can say when opponent team´s bullseye fired the power there weren´t any special tile (not even mine), on the board. It was during a PvP event last time i noticed it but i will try to do my best and catch the bug "live".

Thanks.