Saved Covers not Giving Proper XP for Shield Rank?

rdvargas1
rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
After increasing levels on some 5*s my ISO was a little low, so I saved a bunch of covers for 2*s before re-champing them in my farm.  I did Storm and thought that my XP didn't go up much. It was noticeable because i just went up to  shield rank 145 and only had a few hundred XP.  So I champed my 2* Wolverine with 12 saved covers and my XP only went up 40 total.  I think that is what you get for champing a 2*.  So I believe a got nothing for the extra 12 levels. No XP notice was shown for the extra levels, just the rewards (ISO, CP, etc.)   Has anyone else had this happen? 

Comments

• spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Not so far. I've champed a few 2-stars with saved covers and gotten the XP additional covers have provided, as well as the XP for saved covers. Usually in separate messages, as it hands me the rewards for those saved covers for the character. I've noticed as I've gotten higher on SHIELD rank, however, the amount of XP for champion covers is slightly reduced compared to a character you're training with covers...
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    When I've champed my 2* characters with saved covers, there's been one banner showing XP for championing them, then a second banner showing the combined XP for the saved cover champion levels.  I didn't do a "before and after" check of XP totals, but it looked about right.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    I have champed a couple of my 2* with saved covers.  I noticed that the banner showing XP is only there for a very brief period of time.  I actually missed it the first time.  I noticed it the second time.  It's easy to miss unless you're paying close attention.  
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have turned over 6-2* this way so far.  I can’t remember the XP for champing but from 94 to 144 is 500XP.   So if that is correct then it is feeding correctly. 
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just checked this this morning , 2 star Marvel with 3 covers saved champion awarded 40xp then the 3 saved covered covers awarded 30xp