XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* 10 Year Celebration - final week

* Nebula!

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e155.html

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Re: Warmachine vs The Mad Titan: it's not nearly as bad as it first appears.  You're already chasing green, so denying green isn't inconveniencing you at all and his purple only negates your red countdown & prevents you firing red/green for a number of turns.  His black is useless.  Both Warmachine's blue & green hit decently hard and the green board shake can occasionally cascade into something good. I, personally, hate his red, but it can do good things, too, I guess in a 1v1.   I did it last time with an under-covered Warmachine, so I'm expecting better times with a 3/5/5 champ this go around.

For the Hans & Franz segment, you should really start having Ian present the boosted list with no aid whatsoever from the infographic before having UNC Samurai (or at least someone else who's seen the infographic) present the actual boosted recommendations.  It would be like the support segment, with one part MPQ-related and one part fun.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    The end of the edit when Craig dropped was very weird, it felt like the longest run of Ian speaking uninterrupted in 150 episodes! It was like Joe MKII.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Tony_Foot said:
    The end of the edit when Craig dropped was very weird, it felt like the longest run of Ian speaking uninterrupted in 150 episodes! It was like Joe MKII.

I'd be more MDK, gang affiliated
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Dope! they chose my support.
    wack! there was nary a bro or manzier discussion.
    sad times.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    ZootSax said:
    Re: Warmachine vs The Mad Titan: it's not nearly as bad as it first appears.  You're already chasing green, so denying green isn't inconveniencing you at all and his purple only negates your red countdown & prevents you firing red/green for a number of turns.  His black is useless.  Both Warmachine's blue & green hit decently hard and the green board shake can occasionally cascade into something good. I, personally, hate his red, but it can do good things, too, I guess in a 1v1.   I did it last time with an under-covered Warmachine, so I'm expecting better times with a 3/5/5 champ this go around.

For the Hans & Franz segment, you should really start having Ian present the boosted list with no aid whatsoever from the infographic before having UNC Samurai (or at least someone else who's seen the infographic) present the actual boosted recommendations.  It would be like the support segment, with one part MPQ-related and one part fun.
    I like your thinking.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards

Amy Pond's day job

HA! Love it!
  • Alphateam
    Alphateam Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Love the title.