**** Nebula (Infinity War) ****

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin

4-Star Rarity (Legendary)
Heroes
bluetilepng greentilepng redtilepng 

"Stolen as a child by Thanos, Nebula was raised as an implement of destruction. Thanos repeatedly pit Nebula against her sister Gamora, replacing a piece of her body with cybernetic weaponry each time she lost.

Now, reconciled with Gamora and free of her father's control, Nebula seeks out Thanos, planning revenge with the tools the Titan himself gave her."

(Abilities, Match Damage, and Health listed at level 270)
15,642 Health
bluetilepng 85 | greentilepng 74 |  65 |  43 | blacktilepng 13 | purpletilepng 12 | yellowtilepng 11 |  3.0x

Warped Enhancements - 9 bluetilepng AP
Nebula repairs her body using her terrible and fantastic cybernetics, readying herself for battle. If there's not one, create a 3-turn Blue Repeater tile that heals Nebula for 541 and creates a strength 90 Black Strike tile.
  • Level 2: ...heals Nebula for 613...strength 144 Black Strike tile.
  • Level 3: ...heals Nebula for 703...strength 198 Black Strike tile.
  • Level 4: ...create a 2-turn Blue Repeater tile...
  • Level 5: ...heals Nebula for 1,082...strength 310 Black Strike tile.
Galactic Rage - 10 greentilepng AP
Nebula unleashes her fury, charging towards her enemies in a whirlwind of attacks. Deal 198 damage to the enemy team for each Strike, Protect, or Attack tile on the board (to a max of 6).
  • Level 2: Deal 351 damage...
  • Level 3: ...(to a max of 8).
  • Level 4: Deal 498 damage...
  • Level 5: Deal 634 damage...(to a max of 10).
Grim Efficiency - 8 redtilepng AP
Nebula lashes out with her shock batons, attacking her enemies' weak points. Deals 577 damage and creates a strength 90 Red Attack tiles for every 3 Green AP her team has.
  • Level 2: Deals 739 damage...a strength 121 Red Attack tile...
  • Level 3: Deals 938 damage...a strength 158 Red Attack tile...
  • Level 4: ...lashes out with her dual blades...Deals 938 damage...creates 2 strength 127 Red Attack tiles...
  • Level 5: Deals 2,272 damage...2 strength 180 Red Attack tiles... 
What do you think is Nebula's best build? Vote down below!

**** Nebula (Infinity War) **** 8 votes

5/5/3
12%
zeddicus 1 vote
5/4/4
0%
5/3/5
25%
PongieBlack Duke 2 votes
4/5/4
0%
4/4/5
0%
3/5/5
62%
BlackBoltRocksThe Viceroy ReturnsBubba3210Anonfab2609 5 votes

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Hm. Well... on paper, Warped Enhancements seems pretty bad compared to Black Panther's Yellow (although basically all Repeater tiles do at this point). By far worse tile creation, and the 6.9% healing every other turn is nothing to get excited about.

The combo for Grim Efficiency into Galactic Rage is cute, although you'd probably want someone making A/P/S tiles passively (Carnage comes to mind). At 5 ranks and 10 tiles, Galactic Rage definitely puts out pretty good damage, but definitely takes too long if you're waiting for her to make those 10 tiles on her own.
  • Jaedenkaal
    I read the green as counting friendly and enemy tiles. If that’s true then 10 is much more easily obtainable especially if you donate some
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Yes. Her Warped Enhancements ability gives true healing.
    I read the green as counting friendly and enemy tiles. If that’s true then 10 is much more easily obtainable especially if you donate some
    Yes. It counts both friendly and enemy Strike, Attack, and Protect tiles.
  • himatako
    himatako Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2018
    I just realized that her green is an AOE, so that's better than I thought. I'll most likely set her to 5/5/3, pair her with Carnage and use Carnage's red instead of her red so you'll have a strong AOE on two colors. The third should be a green battery: IM40, Medusa, 4*Hulk, Red Hulk etc. 
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    3/5/5
    himatako said:
    I just realized that her green is an AOE, so that's better than I thought. I'll most likely set her to 5/5/3, pair her with Carnage and use Carnage's red instead of her red so you'll have a strong AOE on two colors. The third should be a green battery: IM40, Medusa, 4*Hulk, Red Hulk etc. 
    Vulture would be the best bet since he feeds all of her colors.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Well, by Shield training loaner node alone, she's loads better than Emma, so that's a plus. Definitely reinforced my suspicions that Blue is bad. Being locked to only one repeater seems like an arbitrarily limiting 'feature'.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    I would expect her to be much better in a loaner node than Emma.  Emma is a support, Nebula is a true healing scrapper.  If you conclusion was anything but Nebula would be in lots of trouble in this game. :)  She looks reasonable not going to be a game breaker but she will get some use and boosted she may be a handful, but she needs a battery so that will limit her.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, by Shield training loaner node alone, she's loads better than Emma, so that's a plus. Definitely reinforced my suspicions that Blue is bad. Being locked to only one repeater seems like an arbitrarily limiting 'feature'.
    Agreed, not only is it a repeater (which can't be sped up), only can be lowered to 2 turns minimum, the strike is OK and the healing is tiny. She should be allowed to make at least 2 or 3 of them, blue is gonna be totally useless otherwise.

None of her skills are that good to warrant a blue ability that bad.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,905 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the record, whoever did her art design did a marvelous job! Definitely one of the best MCU character depictions in-game.