This is How You Fix Dilution

Options
2»

Comments

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I agree with many of the great ideas and concepts above, but what i thought to propose is a bit simpler... possibly even a "that's no skin off our backs, let's do it" type of idea. (One can hope)

How about a 'double-heart' system, based on the modified heroic stores. In these special heroic stores there is one 4*, 3*, 2* each that is available at an increased x8, x5 and x2 odds respectively. When you get a token for these, even if you manage to pull a 3 or 4 star it is almost never the one with boosted odds, the increase in odds is that slight. But it is there! So why not let players choose the character they want at a slightly increased odd? 

So pick just one character from each tier (and I'd limit it to characters that have less than 13 powers), but they'd have an increase in whatever store they are in. Whether it's the heroic or elite or legendary stores etc, for that character(s) only, the odds would be higher. By how much? I'll leave that up to the devs. This would be separate from the BH system of course, as such some characters might end up with 2 hearts. (Or it could be a little four-leaved clover for luck or whatever.) :)

This might only be a relatively small solution, to the big problem, but it would be so easy to implement, and as the other draw rate odds stay the same I think it wouldn't break the bank either, since people would still need to drop large chunks of hp or cp for significant results.

At any rate it would certainly help those in transition in helping cover the basic powers for their characters. And it certainly gives the feeling of 'my needs are valued' every time you do manage to pull your 'double-heart' character from the stack, regardless of the tier you stand on. :)

What do you guys think?
  • Sabaton74
    Sabaton74 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @Farmerbink

Year one for me, dazzler/emma release when I showed up. made it to (4) 4* champs. Black cat after 2 alliance event pushes, shes still fresh right now ;) Chavez one at a time all year last week, carnage bought his cover pack during holiday sale first champed for months after prowler release, and fury is ready, but his vines not... at least 1on the vine...

But yes if I wasn't stubbornly determined burnout/quit would have happened several times this year... got a lot of catching up to vets to do.