Planeswalker arena - kind of

Options
Szamsziel
Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
I'd love (and I think I'm not the only one) challenges - build specific deck, using specific cards. But TG and AI are pretty grindy once you build your deck. And I have no reason (maybe except internal obligation) to play and try different planeswalkers. We have a lot of them though.
So i'd like to ask for an additional event - planeswalker arena or tg : 
Rules - Daily event (includind Sundays), you are only allowed to play chosen planeswalker (available in vault that day).
Secondary objectives: chosen randomly from the list of all objectives from dragon wars/ai/rotgp/ar - for thie particular iteration. 
Small rewards - comparable with tg. 
No refresh at all. 6 charges upfront. Full progression after hitting 4 victories with objectives met.
Standard or legacy - ever other day opposite to tg. 

Comments

• DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would love for rewards here to be all runes, and large amounts per first four wins (1,500? 2K?).

Then make rewards in TG that previously gave runes give orbs instead. With there being so many cards in the game, we really need more orb income.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    I would love for rewards here to be all runes, and large amounts per first four wins (1,500? 2K?).

Then make rewards in TG that previously gave runes give orbs instead. With there being so many cards in the game, we really need more orb income.

Please sir...may I have some more runes?

httpcdnskimgsimageuploadv1456338203msioliver-twist_nvg0amgif

• MTG_Mage
    MTG_Mage Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I would also really like to see the Planeswalker challenges updated to include all released PWs. They can do it really easily just by having a node for each walker that is their beginner/master/expert decks since those are already all block specific and were standard at the time of the PWs release. They could also add legacy nodes and have them start with stuff on the board like the current challenges too. A nice reward would be unlocking an additional deck slot for that specific walker!