Anybody else having issues with the daily resupply?

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
Mine has dropped at 1:30 pm central, like clockwork, for years. Never a hiccup.

'Til today. it's almost 3 pm central, 25+ hours since my last drop, and it's stuck on day 1474.

Anybody else have that happen to them lately?

Comments

• bobby_2613
    bobby_2613 Posts: 83 Match Maker
    edited August 2018
    Weird, I have mine after 7 am EST.  Need to play a match tho.  But at 1474, I'm sure you already know that.  I had a great 500 ISO for my 1512th day.  That could have been worst...  

So, no problem here.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Weird, I have mine after 7 am EST.  Need to play a match tho.  But at 1474, I'm sure you already know that.  I had a great 500 ISO for my 1512th day.  That could have been wost...  

So, no problem here.
    Yeah, I know I need to play a match. That's the issue. Logged in, did a fight, got the standard/elite tokens from DDQ progression and an intercept (which drops for the first victory of the day) but the 25 CP that's supposed to land today...didn't. It still says today's collected resupply was a heroic token, but I grabbed that yesterday.

So now I'm two hours past my normal collection time, I've done multiple fights and even some vault pulls to see if there's something about the server needing to be pinged or whatever, and nothing. It still says today's resupply is a heroic and has been collected already.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL said:
    Weird, I have mine after 7 am EST.  Need to play a match tho.  But at 1474, I'm sure you already know that.  I had a great 500 ISO for my 1512th day.  That could have been wost...  

So, no problem here.
    Yeah, I know I need to play a match. That's the issue. Logged in, did a fight, got the standard/elite tokens from DDQ progression and an intercept (which drops for the first victory of the day) but the 25 CP that's supposed to land today...didn't. It still says today's collected resupply was a heroic token, but I grabbed that yesterday.

So now I'm two hours past my normal collection time, I've done multiple fights and even some vault pulls to see if there's something about the server needing to be pinged or whatever, and nothing. It still says today's resupply is a heroic and has been collected already.
    Something funky is going on with the game's timekeeping or something. I just came over here to file a bug report about the timers in Venom Bomb saying there were still two hours ten left in the first sub at the time S3 was supposed to flip. Now the first sub has closed, and I got my placement reward for it, but the node to unlock the second sub hasn't shown up. Might be related. I should be getting my resupply in 20 minutes or so, if it doesn't show up then, I'll come back and update.
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I'm sure that everybody tried the first thing that I do when there's a weird time synchronization problem, which is to kill and restart the app. 

That's about as far as my troubleshooting goes, and it works almost all the time.

Otherwise, it's a support ticket.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    No problems here.