Countdown to ......

quadiak
quadiak Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
Stop trying to please everybody and focus on making this back into the wonderful game this once was!!!!

Dear Developers:

You are trying to do the impossible by constantly evolving this game into something that suits every different player that our fine planet has to offer just so you can maximize your income. I am telling you with the utmost confidence that the only thing you are going to end up evolving is the speed at which you are going to reach your own eventual demise and the complete destruction of a game that many of us have come to love, before it's due time. Have you no concept of the speed of social migration when it comes to tech products such as this take on what is nothing more than a simple childs game?

Yes everyone is different in their own way, some people have more time than money, some people have more money than time, etc, etc. I could go on for days explaining the individuality's of the the human race to you, however I have a sneaking suspicion that you already know exactly who it is that you are trying to entice into giving over to you their very last dollar(if you had your way), and it is everyone. Well stop it, stop the greed, you don't need to be a genius to realize there is no algorithm that will equalize the human condition, nor is there an algorithm that will help you to appease everyone all the time, in order for you to continually rake in the $$$(in case you haven't noticed there are already plenty of followers who have given way more into this application than logic can possibly explain, especially given that there is no actual prize for winning).

If you wish to succeed in this manner of pleasing your entire fan base all at the same time, without losing most of the ones who have boosted you up onto the platform you are currently calling home, then the answer is segregation, you must continue your development of the series with new players starting at the bottom just the way you had began this journey with the prologue(now story), and continue on a further journey with only those who have earned their way to the next level. I am sure most of us by now are recognizing your feeble attempt at this in game with the downgraded and overly simple pvp events which have basically beginner level rewards vs. the season 1 conglomeration of tourneys and recent pve style events, with the promise of an actual new cover to those with the time or the budget to compete for top placings. Just in case you are not yet aware, this is not working nor will it ever, and you are setting it up for implosion.

Thanks you for your time,

Quadiak

P.S. those of us that have been here for the long haul are getting really bloody tired of the same old story boards.

Comments