When are we getting a 3 star token

I like the changes they made to getting more 2 star characters during matches. Now with all the new 3 star characters though, it's almost impossible to level up a Psylocke, Black Panther, etc... I've gone over 3 weeks now opening tokens and not receiving any 3/4 star tokens. I'd like to see a 3 star token as a Shield resupply or event rewards instead of the 2 star.

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    When? In lighting rounds a few months ago icon_lol.gif
  • Agreed. I seem to only get 2* awards from heroic or event tokens. A 3* would be an awesome addition to the game.
  • They could at the very least make the event tokens a bit more rewarding. Current trend is that it's just a Heroic token, with the chance for the featured hero increased by 50%. Sounds good, until you realize going from 0.8% to 1.2% isn't really going to make much of a difference. How about making that chance at least 25%, so we might actually get to enjoy some of those featured heroes? Reward tokens only, I'm fine with the bought tokens staying as they are.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    You'd have thought a 25 day event would've been a good time to roll it out. I just don't see the logic in running event for 25 days to award a handful of heroics, when you can play a LRs for an afternoon with the same result.
  • With the amount of 3* covers now, and diluting the chance to get per each continously increasing, they need to come out with some kind of "epic" equivalent token purchase now.

Any game that I have played always had 3 levels of basic purchase tokens. It could cost maybe 1500, with a daily discount of 1250, for a 3* guaranteed. That would end up making sense. As it stands, 3* are roughly double in quantity compared to 2* characters now. This would do wonders for the player base, and tacking on the 10 and 40 packs (hooooly moses!) and I can see how D3 would also profit as well.
  • Skyedyne wrote:
    With the amount of 3* covers now, and diluting the chance to get per each continously increasing, they need to come out with some kind of "epic" equivalent token purchase now.

Any game that I have played always had 3 levels of basic purchase tokens. It could cost maybe 1500, with a daily discount of 1250, for a 3* guaranteed. That would end up making sense. As it stands, 3* are roughly double in quantity compared to 2* characters now. This would do wonders for the player base, and tacking on the 10 and 40 packs (hooooly moses!) and I can see how D3 would also profit as well.
    definately wouldn't pay 1500 for a random cover when I can pay 1250 for one of my choosing, make it 1000 for a random and maybe some people would do it.