XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* The First 10 Years Celebration Week! 
* Mirror image support 
* R159 notes

Comments

• shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    what support do we discuss this week?
    i think for the week you discuss the hydra henchmen support, the support you discuss should be the bro, the manzier.  cause the henchmen are bros; get it?
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018

Mindless Hoarding just for Ian, my son opened those last year. Even he was crying with finger pain in the end. Character building in more than one way!

Opened 7200 CP in the Loki vault, my real target was Thor. Bolt and Loki also finished, now all championed. Agree with the previous views on Loki, I just have no place for him. His biggest trouble is he's not Thor, an easy Auto Battery. The match is over before I can even get Lokis purple up and his green repeater is too slow.

Most telling of all is I have a champed 110k Health Loki to run in pvp and I would still rather run Thor at less than 26k health and never ever lose. In PVE boosted to 540, it's still easier and much quicker to use Thor and Okoye.

I think Thor going forward will cause the same issue for new releases as Gambit did where everyone says, yeah they are ok but not Gambit. I just cannot see how they can replace a hide in the back self generating auto ap battery like that without making another gambit type OP character. Hes Thor, he should gain AP only when he's tanking like Okoye and Team Up AP. Thor doesn't hide at the back, that will be Dazzlers job!