Totally Lost nearly unusable

Background:  This is designed as a good CC card for blue, you can either unsummon a creature or (if there are none) a support.  

Expected Bahavior: If your opponent has a creature, unsummon it.  If your opponent has no creatures, then unsummon a (presumably random) support they control.

Actual Behavior:  If your opponent has no creatures, but YOU DO, this spell wants you to unsummon your own monster.  

This is ludicrous, please make it behave as expected.

Tagged:

Comments

• stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    This card also was used against me (and as Bolas I had used my #2 to create zombie tokens) to target my tokens, which killed them as expected but also put a 2/2 zombie card in my hand with no mana cost or value. After making a match on my turn the mana going into my hand filled up cards until it got to the zombie, then the zombie card showed full mana and was cast during the normal casting of my hand. As soon as it was cast and hit the battlefield the zombie immediately self-destructed. In the end the board state was right (aside from possibly triggering an 'on battlefield entry' effect) but it certainly looked like the buggiest way to get there.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
  • ManiiNames
    ManiiNames Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the link.  Says something about priorities though.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    stikxs said:
    This card also was used against me (and as Bolas I had used my #2 to create zombie tokens) to target my tokens, which killed them as expected but also put a 2/2 zombie card in my hand with no mana cost or value. After making a match on my turn the mana going into my hand filled up cards until it got to the zombie, then the zombie card showed full mana and was cast during the normal casting of my hand. As soon as it was cast and hit the battlefield the zombie immediately self-destructed. In the end the board state was right (aside from possibly triggering an 'on battlefield entry' effect) but it certainly looked like the buggiest way to get there.
    Can confirm that it will indeed send a token to the library. Used it against an opponent token and it had the dasa effect. He cast it the following turn and it destroyed as soon at it hit the battlefield