HfH MCU 10th Pack

LavaManLee
LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
Not sure if this was previously posted, but new HfH offer for the MCU 10th.  Mine is USD$24.99.  3 4*MEH, 3 4*Val, 42000 ISO, 5000 HP, 8 CP, 1100 RISO, 2 LL, 5 Heroes.

Seems like a no brainer just for the HP, let alone everything else.

Comments

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

This will allow me to champ MEH just in time for him to be boosted.

And it is being offered the same time my last purchase bonus is about to expire.

Odds are good that I get this.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    baby whale sighted above

• Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I snagged it, felt like great value IMO
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pretty solid value, if you ask me, but I have to hoard for at least the next 2 months. Since I have the characters offered champed already, there just isn't a rush for me to go after this loot. So, it's a pass for me.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Honestly I want to get it. But I dont want to play the game all that much. Like I'd buy it to hoard the resources which does me no good if I dont want to play.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    It's a damn good offer. Five roster slots (or clearing a vault of covers), seven RNG pulls (two guaranteed to be 4 star or above), and six covers for two great 4-star characters, plus a little ISO/RISO... and some CP as the cherry on top.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    One of those 4-stars is an announced feeder for Loki 5-star covers as well. 
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Great value, even before I realized that this would put my MEH high enough to get a 5* Loki. I'll have to ask my wife if she cares enough about Valkyrie to want this for herself as well :)
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Only real benefit for me here is that it'd push MEH to 300 so I'd get the LT as well before the cover, but that's not worth dropping the funds alone. If they offer one of these in the near future with Ghost and/or Iron Spidey, I'll definitely do it. Not gonna blow 250 CP to get one cover when deals like this make SOOOOOO much more sense. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade said:
    baby whale sighted above

In business terms, aren't they referred to as dolphins or something?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade said:
    baby whale sighted above

I was gonna say Narwhal but didn't know if that was considered offensive or not.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only real benefit for me here is that it'd push MEH to 300 so I'd get the LT as well before the cover, but that's not worth dropping the funds alone. If they offer one of these in the near future with Ghost and/or Iron Spidey, I'll definitely do it. Not gonna blow 250 CP to get one cover when deals like this make SOOOOOO much more sense. 
    That's my scenario too... MEH is at 297 and Valkyrie is my BH focus for the last two Thor covers I need. If I was closer to the bonus rewards being over, I would consider this strongly.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Phumade said:
    baby whale sighted above

What is the porpoise of this debate? One fishy marine mammal is much like another. :)