Shield Bundles vs Support Bundles

LeRoy1979
LeRoy1979 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
I find that I am missing the Shield Level bundles that came out with the new updates every two weeks. They seem to have, sadly, been replaced with these dreadful support stores. I like the Shield Bundles, and got a number of them, even as the higher ranked ones became a little too pricey. Overall, they were often a pretty good deal in terms of the entire package offered. On the other hand, these support stores are terrible and are way overpriced. I can't imagine that the data would show more people jumping on the supports, so why can't we just have our Shield Clearance Level bundles back? Please.

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Because SL 10 didn’t get released so there is no SL10 bundle. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    LeRoy1979 said:
    On the other hand, these support stores are terrible and are way overpriced.
    LOL. Yeah. Welcome to MPQ.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    And......one just shows up 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man that's some impressive automation if less than 2 hours after someone says they miss them a new offer is generated.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just saw the bundle for MEH and Valkyrie... you got what you wished for.
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    I've purchased all the shield bundles except one (before the days of saved covers).  The contrast in value of the shield bundles to the support ones is comical.  That someone would spend 4800 HP (or 250 CP) for what they contain, and the extent to which the devs currently overvalue supports, absolutely boggles the mind.
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Pretty nice little bundle too. 
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Great Bundle.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    This would actually be a GREAT starter bundle offer for a new player.  For a $100 you get 12 covers of a 2 4*, various tokes and resources.  I am not necessarily in love with the chars, meh hulk and blonde window,  but the concept and packaging for this offer is ideal.

With 2 4* champs and players properly engaged and motivated to go for 40 wins.  A new player would be instantly hitting 900.  This would immediately grown the base.
  • LeRoy1979
    LeRoy1979 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    And now I wish for a new 5* store where you can pick all three characters, and tokens have a drop rate of 45% and cost 10 CP. Please.
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Phumade said:
    This would actually be a GREAT starter bundle offer for a new player.  For a $100 you get 12 covers of a 2 4*, various tokes and resources.  I am not necessarily in love with the chars, meh hulk and blonde window,  but the concept and packaging for this offer is ideal.

With 2 4* champs and players properly engaged and motivated to go for 40 wins.  A new player would be instantly hitting 900.  This would immediately grown the base.
    Except u can only buy it once.  Unless you're suggesting they change that limitation.