Not so many character releases please...

Projectus2501
Projectus2501 Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
Just slow down a bit the releases. We can't event enjoy the new heroes decently.

Thank you

Comments

• ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Another reason they should double the number of buffed characters per week
  • ViralCore

You know we're a decent state of the game when we're back to complaining about the release schedule.

And to the OP, it has never really changed. I wouldn't hold my breathe.

I'm loving the current environment. The variety is much better but definitely could be much better with more buffs. 
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    C'mon - devs said it themselves - the release schedule is set in stone. Nothing will change that.

They can increase the buff list 3 times and for many players it will still mean nothing - you don't get to play with most of the roster at all (undercovered, underleveled, playing in the 5* teritory, etc). Therefore the only solution is a new game node that pushes you to use a specific characters more. But it has to be challenging and worth the effort. I think the closest we are is the LT nodes in the DDQ when you get to learn some powers and if the character is underleveled - it becomes a bit of a puzzle. But that is once every 5 days and only for one character.

How about an event that all the teams are preselected (maybe even with a loaners) and you try to pull some combos? Or an endless wave where you can go through everybody on your roster?

So bottom line - bring in the puzzle to the Marvel Puzzle Quest.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Its up to you to bring the puzzle. Why do we need more essential nodes to use characters?
    Look at the Shuri challenge thread. There are tons of ways to play without the game telling you to. That's what the new characters are for. New mechanics and new teams allow for more puzzle.

Sure, War Machine is blah, but its kinda fun getting out a ton of attack tiles with Carol and Nico buffing them to insane numbers. Cyclops is fun to use with different boosted lists so his yellow can battery for anyone.

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    pssshhh just let them keep throwing logs into the fire that is Dilution.
  • ViralCore
    Magic said:
    C'mon - devs said it themselves - the release schedule is set in stone. Nothing will change that.

They can increase the buff list 3 times and for many players it will still mean nothing - you don't get to play with most of the roster at all (undercovered, underleveled, playing in the 5* teritory, etc). Therefore the only solution is a new game node that pushes you to use a specific characters more. But it has to be challenging and worth the effort. I think the closest we are is the LT nodes in the DDQ when you get to learn some powers and if the character is underleveled - it becomes a bit of a puzzle. But that is once every 5 days and only for one character.

How about an event that all the teams are preselected (maybe even with a loaners) and you try to pull some combos? Or an endless wave where you can go through everybody on your roster?

So bottom line - bring in the puzzle to the Marvel Puzzle Quest.
    Most players aren't at the 5* level and three times the buffs would have a significant impact for them. Gambit's rebalance makes 4*s very competitive again. That all said, new game modes are also welcomed.
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    An additional boosted 5(s) would really help in those 515 fights against non goon types.