PW Decks - remove and replace with all custom deck slots.

BlessedOne
BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
I never use the Beginner, Expert, or Master Decks for anything. They are unnecessary to the game play anymore. 
I only use the custom deck slot(s).
The pre-designed decks are simply not designed well.
We are not gifted all the cards in these decks, either.

Why do we have to work to get all these missing cards for a "pre-designed" deck for a few runes?

My suggestion is to remove these pre-designed decks and allow for 6 custom deck slots.
What other suggestions are out there for these pre-designed deck slots?

Comments

• BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    I just realized that this is already a topic farther down the list... sorry for the dupe.
    I am NOT sorry for bringing this back up. 
    Something needs to change here.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Agree. Or make them editable after unlocking them completely. Just something because for now it's just clutter. Imagine we could actually make and save decks for 3-4 events.

Woosh.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Yes, all of this sounds great. Also, even before doing this, move them so they come after the normal custom decks, I never want to use them in events, and having to remember to scroll down every time is annoying.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    ArielSira said:
    Agree. Or make them editable after unlocking them completely. Just something because for now it's just clutter. Imagine we could actually make and save decks for 3-4 events.

Woosh.
    That's a really good idea, and would drive players to complete those prebuilt decks (which are generally legacy cards). Maybe some incentive to participate in legacy events even though their rewards are outdated.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also like the idea of making them editable after unlocking. It’s like a bonus for completing the deck. 
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    This current event with 5 nodes and 3 bosses per node is a perfect example.  15 total new decks everytime.  I mean it is fun to tweak your deck, but trying to remember the details of each PW and how to setup your deck is near impossible. I would love to be able to tweak my deck after a fight as well, before the node is closed.   Because I forget what changes I wanted to make by the time the fight rolls back around. 
  • NinjaE
    NinjaE Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Editable after unlocking would be amazing. Right now they are useless and that would give us so much flexibility.
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    I also agree.

Sure, on one hand, doing this probably means we cannot gain 1000 runes by completing the Master/Expert decks anymore, but 1000 Runes is such a pitiful reward for something so arduous like collecting mythics that losing that reward wouldn't count as a loss.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Only the beginner decks give runes, the Master/Expert decks give purple gems if you complete them. 20 or 25 for both together.