Koth Ult repeating triggers

Options
DumasAG
DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
Was just playing as Koth in Across Ixalan. Got out his ultimate support relatively early and had a big cascade turn, which jumped my avaricious dragon and Darigaaz from an 8/8 to a 72/72. Next turn, I made one red match, and the support triggered 4 times. I'll try to recreate, but is anybody else seeing repeated triggers off his ultimate?

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's a problem when activated gems / supports are part of the match
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Just got multiple triggers again, but can't make sense of when and why. On opponent's turn, they matched three red gems, and I received two triggers. On my turn, I made a match 3 and a match 5 off-color, got one trigger. Made a match 5 on red, got two triggers, then made a match 3 and a separate match 3 on red, got two triggers (correct). No idea what's causing it, but it's definitely giving multiple triggers sometimes.
  • DumasAG
    Options
    ooooh, got it. Apologies if this was already discovered elsewhere, did a quick search but didn't see anything for it.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    ooooh, got it. Apologies if this was already discovered elsewhere, did a quick search but didn't see anything for it.
    You shouldn't blame yourself, this subforum is a total mess. Well, and it's not only koth's ultimate, but a general problem with any support related triggers, so this is a symptom of a broader problem.