Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

PvP Focus #2b- For PvP events - win focus - what is your target when you start?

HilkHilk Posts: 57 Match Maker
For those targeting wins

PvP Focus #2b- For PvP events - win focus - what is your target when you start? 31 votes

13 or below - the basics
9%
Alfje17CoubiiDanielleL 3 votes
16 - want the 10 cp
29%
ZootSaxoptimus2861roderic1bonny79Screen MonkeyReecohSt_BernadusHilkskittledaddy 9 votes
19-28 - more loot and the 3*
0%
32-40 - want the 4*
35%
rdvargas1DFiPLMoosePrimeKGBJaedenkaalSim MayorShintok17JwallyrProjectus2501Ares76spidyjedi84 11 votes
50 - RISO
3%
Kahmon 1 vote
75 - the final 15 cp
22%
SpoitfrachrseyerinThe rockettcrackninjacharmbotsBzhai 7 votes

Comments

• DFiPLDFiPL Posts: 2,370 Chairperson of the Boards
    32-40 - want the 4*
    I've aimed for the 4* cover every PVP since the return of wins-based; there could conceivably be PVP events where the essential character just makes me nope out after the 10 CP, but that hasn't happened yet.
  • The rockettThe rockett Posts: 1,461 Chairperson of the Boards
    75 - the final 15 cp
    More than 75 wins.  
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,082 Chairperson of the Boards
    Depends on who the 4* in Progression is and what the boost list is like. If the cover is usable on someone unchamped, I usually go for 40. If it would just be a champ level, or saved, I usually just go for the 10CP unless it's a really good event/week for my roster and it's easy to keep going.
  • optimus2861optimus2861 Posts: 1,151 Chairperson of the Boards
    16 - want the 10 cp
    16/575 is my minimum, but I will often hit 19/650 for the extra event token too. Outside of 4* release events, where everyone takes a hit, I still find slugging to 28/800 or beyond simply not worth the effort most of the time.
  • Sim MayorSim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    32-40 - want the 4*
    Wins-based is all about getting that 4* to me. If I'm bored, I'll push to 50 for Riso just because I have a few supports I actually like.
  • DanielleLDanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    13 or below - the basics
    I try for at least 10-16 wins. If I have more time/interest I'll go higher. I did 40 once.