Come and Get Me - America Chavez not usable as Captain America in the Captain America node [Solved]

Friarbundy
Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
In the Captain America side node, America Chavez is not available to use as Captain America in the Captain America side node.  I can select all forms of Captain America including Peggy Carter, but not America Chavez.  Is this a bug, an oversight, or is it working as intended?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    It’s working as intended. America Chavez is not Captain America, she is Miss America.
    Ms America, not miss ;)
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interestingly, I had Infinity War Cap in the right slot when I went into this node, and it put Sam Wilson in the middle.  A Cap essential node with 2 Caps.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Interestingly, I had Infinity War Cap in the right slot when I went into this node, and it put Sam Wilson in the middle.  A Cap essential node with 2 Caps.
    You could have had Peggy in the left slot as well  :)
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ptahhotep said:
    You could have had Peggy in the left slot as well  :)
    I just tried that team.  They don't work particularly well together.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    @Friarbundy

Hey everybody. America Chavez is not a variant of Captain America or Sam Wilson, and so she can be used on a team with either of those characters. 
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Missed opportunity imo.