Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

What Planeswalker do you think deserves a new version?

ArsinikArsinik Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
I was going to make this a poll, but there's too many to list off that way. So this is in Suggestions because I think they should take our feedback into consideration while making the new versions of whichever PWs get a new version. So state your choice, and maybe a reason you believe that one deserves a new incarnation:

Comments

• ArsinikArsinik Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    And to kick things off:
    Arlinn Kord
    Because in Standard now... There's just not enough Werewolves to make her worth using, could make an awesome new big creature/burn combination with a new version.
  • Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 1,591 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd say Chandra needs a new walker.  I know we have way too many mono-red options now, but both of her versions here are kind of meh.

It should be said, though, that MTGPQ will only have walkers that exist in paper.  So they don't really have much control over that.
  • ArsinikArsinik Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Yeah, I know, but it is always fun to dream... Maybe I should edit this to "new version/update to abilities"?
  • LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arsinik said:
    Yeah, I know, but it is always fun to dream... Maybe I should edit this to "new version/update to abilities"?
    If that's your goal, I recommend you to use the forum search :there have been numerous suggestions in the past. They didn't do anything, but there are good ideas and arguments you could use